GDT: WCQF Game 5: Blues @ Jets I 7:30pm CT I Prelimination Game (ft. bonus gif party)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
Why give a **** what Wheeler, Hellebuck or Laine will say were we lucky or not?

Somethimes this board sound so bitter that it hurts to read. And it might sound bit crazy when its coming from my mouth, but..

We lead 3-2 and all it matters what we do next game.

But...the salty tears....they're so good!

Stopsight

Oct 9, 2013
Hawaii
Hoping they can close it out Saturday so i can stop hearing about Laine. Not quite as bad as headlines about Subban during nashville series, but close. Their actual impact is so much less than the attention they get.

tfriede2

Aug 8, 2010
First quote, meh whatever. I wouldn’t expect him to say “yeah my defenseman really blew that one and they made a good play. Great effort.” So whatever. The second one is pretty dumb. What happened on that play was not equivalent to a goalie pushing the net off its mooring lol. He was pretty whiny after the second game too. Just seems to be his MO.
As for the second quote, I think he’s saying that because the goal post was off its moring, he didn’t have the benefit of being able to push himself off that post to slide to make the save on Schenn - which makes sense, only if you disregard (not only the rule itself) the fact that his player caused that to happen...too bad.

Reactions: Bluesfan1

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Hoping they can close it out Saturday so i can stop hearing about Laine. Not quite as bad as headlines about Subban during nashville series, but close. Their actual impact is so much less than the attention they get.
you mean you arnt looking forward to nbc and their lindsay vonn intermission report updates? I cant wait to see if she facetimed with PK that day or what she had for dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad