GDT: [WCQF GAME 4] | Edmonton Oilers @ San Jose Sharks | 4.18.17 | 8:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arturs Irbe

Not The Real Arturs
Jan 22, 2017
Went to the mains, to the Draisaitl spear thread, read someone say that was the worst spear they've ever seen in their life, left the mains. Gonna be such a **** show tonight.

Saw that as well. Friggen hilarious. Between the refs, Oilers, Drai being a dip and main boards I'm seeing red.

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
Team has completely fallen apart and it starts with the captain. That penalty he took was pure frustration. He didn't even try to hide it. Selfish play at a crucial point of the game.

He hasn't been getting the calls but he has to fight through that.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Went to the mains, to the Draisaitl spear thread, read someone say that was the worst spear they've ever seen in their life, left the mains. Gonna be such a **** show tonight.

I'm imposing a self-ban on the mains on myself.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Not even upset about the game anymore, but that penalty on Kassian still has me scratching my head. I don't know how or why that was called.

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
Sure glad I kept my mouth shut about the Flames blowing that lead last night or tomorrow would be a long day for me...lol

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Yeah, I'm not going to deal with it. Once this game is over, I'm out. It's gonna be a bloodbath towards us, and no one will give two *****.

I'm not even going to bother reading it.

Bounce back next game at home.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
McDavid had a strong 1st. Then he completely unraveled to start the 2nd and the team has followed. That penalty he took really destroyed us.

This needs to be quoted for truth.

The game turned from an 0-2 uphill battle into a blow out gong show because McDavid lost his cool and started running around throwing elbows and cheap shots. Sent a message to the team that it was okay to forget the game plan and go after selfish vendettas. Next thing you know Draisatl is spearing someone in the nuts. I know McDavid has had to deal with a lot of crap in this series I just hope his meltdown ends tonight and doesn't carry on into game 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad