GDT: WCQF Game #3 | Winnipeg Jets @ St. Louis Blues | "We coming home!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
You seem to pick and choose what you like to remember. I specifically said:
“Not that salary means you are worth it but for the most part it is a good indicator of your market value. Jets have a strong D.”

I am pointing out that there are many teams that consider Byfuglien, Trouba and Morrissey to be #1 defencemen. Meyers was the #1 in Buffalo before being traded to Wpg and is now on the 3rd pairing. I happen to like our D. We are also strong but what is so difficult for you to understand that we must also respect our opponent? You realize they are also getting paid millions to win? They won’t simply roll over for us and let us take the 3rd win in the series, lol. We will have to earn it.

If the money wasn't your point then there was no reason to talk about their contracts. I've never said the Jets were a weak team but I have said I believe we are better but being better doesn't mean shit when you don't work for it which we did not last game. There is literally nothing about the Jets that the Blues should fear except our own incompetence.

Benjamin Doveridge

Apr 15, 2019
Literally nothing in that article contradicts anything I said.

Ok, you said he was “one dimensional”. Perhaps you missed the main point of the article that he is no longer “one dimensional” ?!?!?!

According to coach Xerloris we are going to run over the Jets like a speed bump and we should let Laine loose. Who cares if he scored 16 goals in 15 games against our team. Coach Xerlois said he is only good for scoring when wide open or when someone passes to him. Which is pretty much how 80% of the goals are scored like in this league. I can see your point now why Laine is useless.

Last edited:

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
Ok, you said he was “one dimensional”. Perhaps you missed the main point of the article that he is no longer “one dimensional” ?!?!?!

According to coach Xerloris we are going to run over the Jets like a speed bump and we should let Laine loose. Who cares if he scored 16 goals in 15 games against our team. Coach Xerlois said he is only good for scoring when wide open or when someone passes to him. Which is pretty much how 80% of the goals are scored like in this league. I can see your point now why Laine is useless.

Holy f***. Do you even listen to yourself? I said the only reason Laine does shit is because we let him. There are players that when they touch the puck they can create something out of nothing. Laine is not one of them. We're the ones forgetting he's even on the ice and letting him get wide open. We're the ones letting it happen. All of his goals scored in this series and this year against us he has been wide open and I mean wide open. Some of these goals there's no one within 20 feet of him. That's on us and has nothing to do with getting out played by him. It's pure incompetence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->