qp5zFyM.gif

xG6Odyz.gif

n4UNSIZ.png

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
I’d be telling the boys to throw everything on net. With how Hellebuyck looked on Friday, make him make saves. Maybe score a PP goal? That’s asking a lot. Please just win and put them in that 3-0 hole.

Reactions: Bendak and mk80

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
Go Blues. Hopefully Enterprise Center is bumping and we score one early. Towel Man should need Tommy John after this playoff run. Let’s go.

Reactions: Bendak and brokeu91

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Darn near a “must win” for the Jets and I think they will win this one unless we get our special teams playing better.

If I were on the Jets I would look to agitate and draw penalties and not fear going a man down to the Blues.

Blues need to keep away from this crap (ahem...57, 41, 6, etc) and figure out how to dissect the Jets PK system.

Reactions: Bendak

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
Don't forget if you are going down there to get there by 6:15 to do the pregame light show. Each fan has a bracelet at their seat which is supposedly sync'd to that seat/section for the light show. Should be interesting.

Reactions: Bendak and The Note

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
While the home crowd is nice, it’s having the last change that I think will matter more about home ice. That’s why I didn’t understand the thing about the Whiteout. It’s the coaching impact that is more important.

Reactions: Bendak and mk80

Halak Ness Monster

Nov 11, 2010
St. Louis, MO
Do you guys think sweeping a series can lead to a disadvantage in the next round if the next opponent is coming of a 6-7 game series? Is there such a thing as "cooling off" in hockey or is it better get the extra week to rest and heal?

In baseball, many argue it can be a big disadvantage because you don't face live pitching for a whole week while the other team gets another 12-15 at bats to stay locked in.

Reactions: Bendak

Burynai

Nov 10, 2010
St. Louis
Do you guys think sweeping a series can lead to a disadvantage in the next round if the next opponent is coming of a 6-7 game series? Is there such a thing as "cooling off" in hockey or is it better get the extra week to rest and heal?

In baseball, many argue it can be a big disadvantage because you don't face live pitching for a whole week while the other team gets another 12-15 at bats to stay locked in.

Would be interesting to see what the statistics are on something like this.....

STL BLUES

Youth Movement
Oct 22, 2013
Up-Nort

I totally agree except with this team they are not thrown off their game by a break. Case in point was the AllStar break of ten days. I'm starting to believe that if this team can remain focused there is not much that will knock them off their rails.

Full Steen Ahead!

LGB!!!

:blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->