GDT: WCQF Game 3: San Jose Sharks @ Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | Conspirplazooza

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
That was some great playoff hockey tonight. Something for everyone.

GeyepopCERT.gif

azcanuck

Jan 14, 2014
chandler az
Long time Montreal fan and I love the Knights.

Old time hockey and despite making the finals last season you add a trio like Patches, Stone and Statsny. WOW.

Got to see a game in vegas this winter and you guys are a great hockey town.

Congrats on the cup this year.

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
This might have been the most fun I've had at a home game ever. But I am worried about Fleury. I don't expect him to be as good as last season, but he can be beaten year. The Wild Bill line needs to start scoring or the sharts might still have a chance of coming back unless we can win every game on the backs of the Stazz line. Thank God for Jones. He plays like he's got money on vegas. The Reaves vs Kane fight was good. Both guys got some good shots in. I was hoping for Stazz to get a hat trick. I've never seen a game where two different players got hat tricks. I really hope we win out and don't go to a 6 or 7 game series to get added rest. It's been a very physical 3 games so far and expect the sharts to come out playing even more dirty.

Last edited:

Knightmare

VGK fan since the 70’s
Jun 15, 2018
Las Vegas
I’m still buzzing from last nights game. What a game that was. It had everything. Who would have thought that Mark Stone would have his first career hat trick AGAINST Erik Karlsson? Unbelievable. On to game 4!

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->