2rPEq.png

2rPEr.png

2rPEs.png

2rPEt.png

2rPEv.png

2rPEw.png

Davo Ikinzom

Nov 28, 2013
Sounds like the Sharks may be injecting a̶ ̶p̶u̶n̶c̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶a̶g̶ Haley into their lineup to give them some sorely needed toughness to compete against the Oilers. I haven't really seen anything that points to Thornton coming back yet either.

If I had to guess I'd assume the Oilers lineup will be the same as last game but if there are any changes it'll probably be either Slepy or Benning based on past changes but I think they were both decent last game.

Prayfor97Preyfor97

Apr 6, 2017
C'mon c'mon c'mon! Its time for the shakedown in sharkstown!

This time, we smell the blood in the water :yo:

Go Oil!

Prey for Mcdavid!!

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Sounds like the Sharks may be injecting a̶ ̶p̶u̶n̶c̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶a̶g̶ Haley into their lineup to give them some sorely needed toughness to compete against the Oilers. I haven't really seen anything that points to Thornton coming back yet either.

If I had to guess I'd assume the Oilers lineup will be the same as last game but if there are any changes it'll probably be either Slepy or Benning based on past changes but I think they were both decent last game.

Haley won't make a difference. If the boys come out how they did last game, it's going to be another physical bloodbath. Haley might fight Lucic or Kassian or Nurse...then what? He is useless.

Davo Ikinzom

Nov 28, 2013
Haley won't make a difference. If the boys come out how they did last game, it's going to be another physical bloodbath. Haley might fight Lucic or Kassian or Nurse...then what? He is useless.

I agree, I just assume that's the reason they'll be adding him to the lineup if they do. One player like Haley isn't going to make a difference for them especially a fourth liner who's not getting many minutes compared to say Lucic on the Oilers. Their whole team needs to be more physical if they want to compete with the Oilers hitting game.

And people on the mains were saying the Oilers aren't a physical team, but more finesse and speed. :laugh:

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton

Benning was pretty good. Slepy was ok, but he played so little it is tough to judge. When your 3RW is dominating he's going to play more than usual, and at the expense of the playing time for your 4RW.

St8Sh00ter

Oct 16, 2016

Guarantee if he wants to drop the gloves he avoids Kassian Maroon Lucic and looks for nurse like all the other wannabe tough guys that play the oil.

I bleed Oiler blue

Dec 29, 2005
This one would be a nice win, put the pressure on San Jose to hold serve at home. Also gives us home ice back.

Go Oilers Go!!!

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008
I agree, I just assume that's the reason they'll be adding him to the lineup if they do. One player like Haley isn't going to make a difference for them especially a fourth liner who's not getting many minutes compared to say Lucic on the Oilers. Their whole team needs to be more physical if they want to compete with the Oilers hitting game

If anything, it will be their undoing putting in a plug like that. He won't contribute anything of value for them other than trying to take Kassian off the ice for a 5 minute stretch, but if Kass plays it right, he should be able to goad him into a dumb penalty. Time for us to get 6PP opportunities.

Even if he gets Kass to drop the gloves, what's their answer for Looch, Maroon and Nurse?

I think we see Kass with another beauty game. Between the energy he's created, the chances Caggulia has had, and the overall strong play of Letestu, I expect the 3rd line to be the difference maker in this one.

3-1 Oil.

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
Draisaitl turn to step up and provide some offense 1g1a 4-2 Oilers with the empty net because every time we take the lead Sharks will get a gift PP just the way it is.

OnTheBrink

Apr 19, 2013
Airdrie
Go Oilers!!! Let's get that series lead tonight and keep rolling from there! Expecting a big game out of Drai and Maroon tonight they have been very quiet.

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
The power of McDavid compels us. After two sleeps he is risen and will ascend to greatness tonight. By his sweat we are saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->