WCQF Game 3: Anaheim Ducks (2) at San Jose Sharks (3) 10:30 PM ET | SN1, TVAS2, CNBC, NBCSCA, PRIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
I actually think its a better matchup for the shark without thornton, thornton plays at a similar pace and getzlaf and that's a matchup getzlaf usually does well in... but hes average skating has been some what exposed in this series... he doesn't seem like he can win a puck battle at all. Maybe hes not 100% but he hasn't looked good at all in this series(goes for kesler/Henrique too)... our offense is basically Kase/Silf/Rakell/brown.

Hertl was going to go up against Getzlaf no matter what. That's how PDB has been matching lines for the majority of this season.

Reactions: Getz2perry

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Hertl was going to go up against Getzlaf no matter what. That's how PDB has been matching lines for the majority of this season.
Guess well see how tonight goes, this is usually the game where Anaheim figures out they are supposed to win... plus I feel guys like kesler/perry play better on the road... they seem to enjoy being the bad guy. But jones hasn't really had to steal a game yet, and I feel like hell be the guy to watch on san jose(and hes def capable of doing so)

Bender66

Send in the clowns
Oct 4, 2008
SoCal
Vermette's a winger now? What does he do if he's not in there for faceoffs?

Giving Carlyle foot rubs on the bench.

Seriously, not a single one of us has can answer that because we are just as baffled as you are why he is in the lineup. Especially after he was scratched (for good reason) for the last month and a half before the last game of the season. But The Forehead loves his overpaid slow useless veterans ... or some stupid antiquated reason like that.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
giphy.gif

Reactions: 8inblack
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad