GDT: WCQF - Game 2 - Los Angeles Kings vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00 PST | ATTSN (local) NBCSN/CBC/TVA

Who is your favorite King?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
dancing_pickle.gif

THEY'RE GONNA GET THE LEAD BACK

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Tatar is panicking every time the puck is on his stick.
I won't say I'm unhappy with the trade but this is exactly what I was afraid of and I'm definitely unsatisfied.

Can we PLEASE have Perron back already? The boys are getting more pressure, sure, but their shots come in quick cause the Kings are pressuring out high. Perron is the kind of guy that can tip toe and fool defenders to hold onto the puck long enough to wreak significant havoc in the offensive zone. Whether he's putting the puck in the net himself or disorienting the defense to make his linemates have scoring chances, his absence is missed.

Igright

Apr 18, 2015
Instead of increasing our advantage we get the game tied. It's irritating. Will we be able to keep that pressure in the 3rd?! It takes a lot of physical effort, after all.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Instead of increasing our advantage we get the game tied. It's irritating. Will we be able to keep that pressure in the 3rd?! It takes a lot of physical effort, after all.
This is part of my issue with this game. If LA's offense is any indication, it doesn't matter much if LA got back Doughty and Muzzin back. This offense of theirs is too limp to go the distance unless something changes.

It worries me that Vegas can't exploit that and a very weak LA blueline.

San Jose won't be as easy if we get that far (I have lost all expectation that the Ducks will pull out a win in that series)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad