GDT: WCQF - Game 2 - Los Angeles Kings vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00 PST | ATTSN (local) NBCSN/CBC/TVA

Who is your favorite King?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Knights 9
Kong’s 1

Sold my tickets for tonight. Didn’t feel like going.
tom-delonge-wtf1.gif

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I’m too tired. Got a busy weekend with The Highland Games and my son turns 2 tomorrow. I’d drink too much tonight at the game and be a miserable prick tomorrow.
I won't say I understand, but I will say good luck with the Highland Games.

Also, I still don't understand how anyone can drink too much at a Knights game without pulling out a second mortgage.

KnishOfTheCrease

Chez Pierre Enthusiast
Oct 8, 2010
Las Vegas
I won't say I understand, but I will say good luck with the Highland Games.

Also, I still don't understand how anyone can drink too much at a Knights game without pulling out a second mortgage.
I have about 5-6 beers beforehand and then 1-2 big ones inside. I don’t get hammered, but I don’t sleep well and feel like crap with lack of sleep.

The other night I had a double bourbon/coke and 5 beers beforehand and 3 big ones inside( only paid for 1).

Hal 9000

Nov 19, 2016
Got a good chance here to go up by two... but I want us to be more ambitious than just getting lots of pucks on net and get lots of pucks in net.
Yeah, too many missed nets for sure, maybe paying too much respect for Quick. They got a lot of goals from rebounds this year, let' see.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Getting on the board early tonight would be humongous big. Put some pressure on the Kings depleted backend and make them doubt themselves. Don't let them build up any confidence. I think the top line is going to have a big game.

I think whoever wins tonight wins the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->