GDT: WCQF - Game 2 - Los Angeles Kings vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00 PST | ATTSN (local) NBCSN/CBC/TVA

Who is your favorite King?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Daq6mdUV4AEl1zm.jpg:large

7:00 PM Pacific
T-Mobile Arena | Las Vegas, NV

(Click to find channel in your area)
Cox: 313(SD)/1313(HD)
DirecTV: 684 (HD)
Centurylink: 760(SD)/1760(HD)
Nationally on NBCSN/CBC/TVN
NBCSN_Alternate_logo-300x219.png

(Click for link to listen online)
ao1kmj2fsor01.jpg

Ut89ziI.png

Unconfirmed Lineups:
:vegas
4rUyzMS.png

qOsHk1w.png

CLKR15c.png

:kings2
sVXYIQ1.png

c2u7kQn.png

qJr5haU.png

Watch all of these videos to get into the proper hype level:

:vegasGO KNIGHTS GO!:vegas

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
This game is really important. They need to beat LA while Doughty is out. You know he’s going to come back strong after letting his team down.
I agree. We need to strike while we've got the chance. The Kings are getting some of that adversity crap that supposedly makes teams stronger.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
King Joffrey reminds me a lot of Doughty. I wonder if Benioff and Weiss are LAK fans....

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
This game is really important. They need to beat LA while Doughty is out. You know he’s going to come back strong after letting his team down.
He also has discipline issues. He could come back with some PIM if our guys play their cards right ....

Reactions: ColdSteel2

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
I agree. We need to strike while we've got the chance. The Kings are getting some of that adversity crap that supposedly makes teams stronger.

It certainly does, but we’ve got that in spades.

He also has discipline issues. He coukd come back with some PIM if our guys play their cards right ....

Yeah, no doubt. The best thing that could happen is a Knights win tonight, then next game when Doughty comes back just rough him up right from start and try to get him to have a meltdown.

Igright

Apr 18, 2015
If a team takes a 2-0 lead, it wins a series in 4 cases out of 5, even more often. Besides, a 2-0 lead brings a great psychological advantage. There's a real chance tonight.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I know we don't get super busy in our personal GDT, but if you guys are open to more neutral discussion, this GDT is also on the Stanley Cup Playoff Board here: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/threa...nights-1-7-00-pt-attsn-nbcsn-cbc-tva.2477407/

It's spreading our one year fanbase a little thin, but if you're looking for activity (mostly people whining about how the Knights are the chosen winners of the series) there's some more there.

Hal 9000

Nov 19, 2016
The Knights cannot over respond to the Doughty hit. Losing doughty for a game is an unexpected bonus that they can't squander. The refs will likely be looking for instances of payback, the Knights need to play Knight hockey tonight.

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
I know we don't get super busy in our personal GDT, but if you guys are open to more neutral discussion, this GDT is also on the Stanley Cup Playoff Board here: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/threa...nights-1-7-00-pt-attsn-nbcsn-cbc-tva.2477407/

It's spreading our one year fanbase a little thin, but if you're looking for activity (mostly people whining about how the Knights are the chosen winners of the series) there's some more there.

A work friend says he goes to reddit. I don't like their posting format so I have no idea how people post and follow conversations there. It's a mess, but I guess that's what kids like. I need an easy to read forum style GDT.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
A work friend says he goes to reddit. I don't like their posting format so I have no idea how people post and follow conversations there. It's a mess, but I guess that's what kids like. I need an easy to read forum style GDT.
I've done Reddit, it's okay.

Always prefer a board though.

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
Love the poll, haha.
We don’t have many Burger Kings in Edmonton. Maybe a handful. Used to have two in Sherwood Park but they both went under quickly.
I do own a LA Kings “Burger King” jersey. Crested with Gretzky. Lousy Kings merchandise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->