GDT: WCQF Game 2 | Golden Knights @ San Jose | Law of Attraction 101 Edition | 7:30 | ATTSN /NBCSN

How many goals will the Knights win by in Game 2 of this series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Are you familiar with the law of attraction?
Simply put, the Law of Attraction is the ability to attract into our lives whatever we are focusing on. It is believed that regardless of age, nationality or religious belief, we are all susceptible to the laws which govern the Universe, including the Law of Attraction. It is the Law of Attraction which uses the power of the mind to translate whatever is in our thoughts and materialize them into reality. In basic terms, all thoughts turn into things eventually.

While it's more important for the team to visualize what they want, which is to play well, we as fans also perform a role in this. There are multiple steps in the process of invoking the law of attraction. They are:

25dfaa9ccdb6fca8384ad4024a930a9d.jpg

So let's put these steps into practice.

Step One: Decide.
I personally want the Vegas Golden Knights to win a Stanley Cup this season with our friends Alex Tuch, Jonathan Marchessault, William Karlsson, Cody freakin' Eakin, Mark Stone, Max Pacioretty, Reilly Smith, Paul Stastny, together. This season.

Step Two: Ask
Universe, please let the Vegas Golden Knights win a Stanley Cup this season.
Step Three: Feel It.
Imagine how great it will be to see the parade roll down the Strip. Will you be there? Will you watch it on TV or an internet stream? How will that feel? Imagine how cool you'll look wearing your VGK hat around town in July, as the reigning Stanley Cup champions. Will Tuch take a drunken swim in the fountains at Bellagio a la Ovechkin? How much fun would that be?
Step Four: Gratitude.
Thank everything for the success we've already had and for everything we've received as Golden Knights fans. We're the reigning Western Conference champions. We've got a team in a city that everyone said was shit for decades. Where we're at now is awesome.
Step Five: Trust.
We're going to win a cup in a few months.

This is the game thread for the 2019 Stanley Cup champion Vegas Golden Knights.

:vegas @:sharks
Vegas Golden Knights @ San Jose Sharks
Western Conference Quarterfinal Game 2
SAP Center, San Jose, California
7:30 PM Pacific

Game 2 Results: 6-2 Vegas

Marchessault-Jonathan_3.png
Karlsson-William_3.png
Smith-Reilly_2.png

Pacioretty-Max.png
Stastny-Paul.png
Stone-Mark_VGK_.png

Nosek-Tomas_1.png
Eakin-Cody_1.png
Tuch-Alex_1.png

Carrier-Will_1.png
Bellemare-PE.png
Reaves-Ryan.png

McNabb-Brayden_1.png
Theodore-Shea_2.png

Schmidt-Nate.png
Engelland-Deryk_1.png

Merrill-Jon_1.png
Miller-Colin_2.png

Fleury-Marc-Andre_7.png

Subban-Malcolm_1.png

(Click to find channel in your area, if you're in Metro Las Vegas)
Cox: 313(SD)/1313(HD)
DirecTV: 684 (HD)
Centurylink: 760(SD)/1760(HD)

images

(If you're anywhere else in the US)
sportsnetone.png

(If you're in Canadia)

(Click for link to listen online)

Disclaimer: This is not an invitation to join a cult or anything, this is not advocating for some new-aged crap. This is an invitation for you to think positively about what the Knights are going to do this season despite the evidence you may have seen to the contrary.

hangman005

Face for Radio, Voice for Silent Movies
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Damn that disclaimer in small print, didn't see it until after I signed over my house, car, business and family. Jokes on them though, they'll all bounce :laugh:

Lets go :vegas, give me lots of reasons to use our good old friend here

CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif

Vegas 60, San Jose 0. Every Knights player dressed tonight gets a [Censored]

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Maybe it is time to go back to the reverse psychology gdts
We've never actually tried a blatant positive thinking thread. I think we'll be happy with the results.
Where did you find this, Oprah Winfrey Moonbeam Delusions dot com?
So if I'm going to listen to anyone's delusions, it's the chick who took a crappy morning show in Chicago and turned it into a multibillion dollar empire. That being said, no...I got it from some other random moonbeam delusion site I found on google.

Highly suggest the positive thinking and visualization thing though, it's an easier way to go through life.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Just need to channel our thoughts back to game 2 in the Winnipeg series.

The media said we were overmatched and it looked bleak here on this site before the game. The team came out and just took it to the Jets. Even f-ing Tatar scored despite himself forgetting how to properly convert a Grade A opportunity. Here's your shot Knights, come ready from opening face off, make the Sharks play in their own end and get a lead. Flower will take care of the rest.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Win! :vegas Win!

Tonight I shall be the love child of...

View attachment 213083 View attachment 213085

I am trying my best to be nothing but positive for tonight's game, yet here I sit so disappointed. :(

Still no comment on this post.

Can anyone guess how long it took me to find the appropriate photos early this morning? Okay, well, it didn't take that long. :laugh:

But still! I thought it was so clever. Am I the only one who gets it? :facepalm: :laugh:

hangman005

Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I am trying my best to be nothing but positive for tonight's game, yet here I sit so disappointed. :(

Still no comment on this post.

Can anyone guess how long it took me to find the appropriate photos early this morning? Okay, well, it didn't take that long. :laugh:

But still! I thought it was so clever. Am I the only one who gets it? :facepalm: :laugh:
Sailed over my head. I feel like saying Harry Potter but I don’t think it’s remotely close.:laugh:

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Sailed over my head. I feel like saying Harry Potter but I don’t think it’s remotely close.:laugh:
Of all the people here, I was certain you would be the one to figure it out. :laugh:

The photos are of Norman Vincent Peale, author of "The Power of Positive Thinking" and Bobby McFerrin. You know him, "Don't Worry, Be Happy."

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

hangman005

Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Of all the people here, I was certain you would be the one to figure it out. :laugh:

The photos are of Norman Vincent Peale, author of "The Power of Positive Thinking" and Bobby McFerrin. You know him, "Don't Worry, Be Happy."

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
I was vaguely thinking Harry Truman, but felt it wasn’t right and then the second one looked like a stoner... so Harry Potter :biglaugh::scared:

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Watching the CBJ beat down of Tampa. The Jackets have shown two things the Knights lacked last game: forechecking and speed. These are the ingredients to any team's success and those were the ingredients that made VGK2017-18 an unstoppable force.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Just need to channel our thoughts back to game 2 in the Winnipeg series.

The media said we were overmatched and it looked bleak here on this site before the game. The team came out and just took it to the Jets. Even f-ing Tatar scored despite himself forgetting how to properly convert a Grade A opportunity. Here's your shot Knights, come ready from opening face off, make the Sharks play in their own end and get a lead. Flower will take care of the rest.

I am more optimistic about this game than I was before game 2 at Winnipeg.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->