GDT: WCQF G3 | Winnipeg Jets @ Colorado Avalanche | 8pm MT | TNT/Max

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Another solid game from Georgiev.,,overall. Really really needs to cut out shit like the first goal. I know the Avs are having no issues scoring right now but at some point they might and they cant have those go in. The good news is he once again didnt allow that 3rd goal in. If he allows 2 goals from here on out every game then the Avs have a solid chance.

Mittelstadt was dishing like Foppa last night. That dish to Lehkonen reminded me of a Foppa pass to Tanguay.

Solid win but im afraid thats the last win of the season. Jets are just to good.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Another solid game from Georgiev.,,overall. Really really needs to cut out shit like the first goal. I know the Avs are having no issues scoring right now but at some point they might and they cant have those go in. The good news is he once again didnt allow that 3rd goal in. If he allows 2 goals from here on out every game then the Avs have a solid chance.

Mittelstadt was dishing like Foppa last night. That dish to Lehkonen reminded me of a Foppa pass to Tanguay.

Solid win but im afraid thats the last win of the season. Jets are just to good.
I gave you a like.

Then I took it away because of the last line.

Then I added it back, because you'll come around. Eventually.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad