Series Talk: WCQF: Dallas Stars vs Vegas Golden Knights (Dallas leads 3-2)

Who wins the series?

• Dallas in 4

Votes: 20 3.8%
  • Dallas in 5

Votes: 70 13.3%
  • Dallas in 6

Votes: 168 31.9%
  • Dallas in 7

Votes: 133 25.3%
  • Vegas in 4

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Vegas in 5

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Vegas in 6

Votes: 57 10.8%
  • Vegas in 7

Votes: 58 11.0%

• Total voters

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Benn responded to the radio host saying ‘I bet you the Sedins room together’ with ‘Who knows what else they do together, too’. The audio and transcripts are out there

No one for a moment thinks that was meant to imply anything good or innocent. It was a dumb interview where they let the host go unchallenged calling the Sedins ‘creepy’ and Seguin said they ‘looked weird’. Just all around dumb classless behaviour regardless of apologies

Dont make jokes, people get triggered and remember it 10 years later.

Move on with your life it will be easier.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Epic first round series, taking the stars in 6 but can easily see them winning in less or this thing even going the distance in 7, or the Las Vegas Golden Knights pulling out the series win

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
@Summer Rose
IMG_5585.jpeg

Zalos

Berktwad
Feb 2, 2009
Quebec
In my opinion, Dallas will win if Oettinger plays lights out. He's been a little shaky at points this season, though, so I am not wholly convinced.

If Vegas has their full lineup, then they can match the Dallas forward crew.

Should be a really close series, but I will have to go with Dallas in 7.

Nikki Potnick

Aug 26, 2020
Where the sun don't shine
Benn responded to the radio host saying ‘I bet you the Sedins room together’ with ‘Who knows what else they do together, too’. The audio and transcripts are out there

No one for a moment thinks that was meant to imply anything good or innocent. It was a dumb interview where they let the host go unchallenged calling the Sedins ‘creepy’ and Seguin said they ‘looked weird’. Just all around dumb classless behaviour regardless of apologies

• Haha
Reactions: Triple Ex El

olli

Unregistered User
Dec 2, 2016
cÃnÃdÃ
Dallas in 7. Won’t be easy but ultimately comes down to me liking Oetinger over Vegas’ goaltending this year.

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
Sucks that one of these teams is going to go out in the first round, but I picked Dallas to come out of the West so Stars win.

flying squirrel

Feb 11, 2019
Should be interesting series, Dallas goalie, Oettinger, will decide this series

If Lightning don't win "Cup', hope Dallas is next in line. Many are players who deserve a "Stanley Cup" in every playoffs, but Pavelski is on another tier with that standard.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Watch them play. A lot of skill, but regular-season hockey play.

I have watched them play all season and I think I've only seen a playoff team play for at least the last month.

I don't think there's a team more ready for playoff hockey.

Reactions: Dynamite Time

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad