Series Talk: WCQF: Dallas Stars vs Vegas Golden Knights (Dallas leads 3-2)

Who wins the series?

• Dallas in 4

Votes: 20 3.8%
  • Dallas in 5

Votes: 70 13.4%
  • Dallas in 6

Votes: 167 31.9%
  • Dallas in 7

Votes: 131 25.0%
  • Vegas in 4

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Vegas in 5

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Vegas in 6

Votes: 57 10.9%
  • Vegas in 7

Votes: 58 11.1%

• Total voters

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
I can’t see the Knights winning this series unless Adin Hill becomes the Adin Hill at the start of the season.

They haven’t looked good since the start of the season. Unless all their players come back from LTIR and they immediately click, it shouldn’t be tough for Dallas.

I think everyone is imagining the Knights of last season but this team hasn’t been that. This team couldn’t beat Anaheim to get to slip through the Pacific instead of the Metro.

Reactions: thekernel

banks

Only got 5/16
Aug 29, 2019
Stars in 6. Cup hangover is real for this VGK team. They've never looked worse in their existence (and I'm aware that's a credit to them in general).

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Hate both these teams equally but Vegas won last year so them winning again would be less offensive to me than Benn and Suter ever winning. Think Dallas takes this but I hope not. Hope whoever wins is at least too worn down to get out of the second round even if that means the Jets (which I hate just as much) get to the WCF

Edit: Cup winner from the East, I pray. Don’t care who

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Nikki Potnick

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Hate both these teams equally but Vegas won last year so them winning again would be less offensive to me than Benn and Suter ever winning. Think Dallas takes this but I hope not. Hope whoever wins is at least too worn down to get out of the second round even if that means the Jets (which I hate just as much) get to the WCF
Who do we hate the very least this year

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Dallas should win but this is going to be tougher for them than it needs to be.

Kurashev is going to get boo'd for the rest of his life in Dallas if Vegas wins this one.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
This could be the Western Conference final easy. 2 Cup contenders meeting in round 1. As an Oil fan I love it and hope the two teams go to multiple triple OT's and game 7. Have at it gentlemen!

Reactions: Luc Labelle

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Everyone will hop on the Stars bandwagon if they can get the job done this year and take out these Cap cheaters.

Reactions: Saitama

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Any of the following winning would be fine to great for my tastes:

Rags
Canes
Isles
Caps
Panthers
Bruins
Leafs
Bolts
Avs
Kings
Preds

As long as 5 out of 16 teams don’t win I’ll be pleased with the outcome
Curious to know the reasoning for your 5 teams.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Dallas should win but this is going to be tougher for them than it needs to be.

Kurashev is going to get boo'd for the rest of his life in Dallas if Vegas wins this one.

Why?

I don't think the Hawks-Kings game was as important to seeding as Vegas's own game with the Ducks. Had they won last night, nothing Kurashev did would've mattered. :dunno:

Also, if this year's Stars team can't get past Vegas, I'd like to think Stars fans are only going to be mad about an opportunity wasted.

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Curious to know the reasoning for your 5 teams.
Vegas - is Vegas
Dallas - Benn and Suter
Jets - have just irrationally hated them since the Ladd/Big Buff days but also Scheifele
Oilers - Perry, Kane, Drai (hope McDavid wins one day with someone else though)
Canucks - the team itself is actually likeable and the fanbase on here is fine but I’ve dealt with so many complete asshats who happen to be Canucks fans that I want no part of those people getting to see them win

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad