• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
Ridiculous.

The Blues can win by being better than the Jets tonight.

the-team-that-scores-the-most-points-will-win-the-game.jpg

GoJetsGo55

Apr 14, 2009
Winnipeg, MB
Berube vs. Tanev, let's go. The fight would have to be the last one checked off the list for Tanev, because he wouldn't return to the game after Berube sat him down. :yo:

OMG so violent!

But what else should I expect from a city that believes that Alien Vs. Predator is the best movie in the history of both franchises.

If that's not bad enough, all I hear from that city is "Arnie is great in the first one but Danny Glover really brought me into the story."

HighNote

Just one more Cup
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
OMG so violent!

But what else should I expect from a city that believes that Alien Vs. Predator is the best movie in the history of both franchises.

If that's not bad enough, all I hear from that city is "Arnie is great in the first one but Danny Glover really brought me into the story."
I don't associate with these mad men you speak of. The original Alien is clearly the best movie of both franchises, and the first Predator is 10x better than the second. :rant:

Finnflash

May 19, 2016
Winnipeg
Berube vs. Tanev, let's go. The fight would have to be the last one checked off the list for Tanev, because he wouldn't return to the game after Berube sat him down. :yo:
No no.

Berbs is just going to stick to the bench and yell at Tanev skating by, after his hatty “get off my lawn”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad