WCQF/CDSF: (C1) Nashville Predators vs (WC1) Dallas Stars | Stars lead 3-2

Who wins and in how many games?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Khudobin has been the Preds achilles heel against you all this year. They cant seem to figure that guy out, it wont happen with one bad game with Bishop but it probably should with the success hes had against us.

What's funny is some of Bishop's worst games this season have been at home against Nashville...

I was thinking Khudobin could play as well but the team just isn't good enough in front of him.

Reactions: Prediculous

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Same old problems for dallas. (Looking past bishops bad game for a second). Stats from stars depth forwards. We literally get nothing

Hintz 0 pts in 3 games
Dickinson 0 pts in 3 games
Faksa 0 pts in 3 games
Comeau 0 pts in 3 games
Cogliano 0 pts in 3 games
Dowling 0 pts in 3 games
Pitlick 0 pts in 2 games
Janmark 0 pts in 2 games

Playoff teams get something from lower lines.

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Dallas is dictating their style, but the Preds can play that game. From past years, it’s in the Preds best interest to play low scoring, structured, smart hockey. They can open things up, but imho they aren’t best suited for that kind of game.

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
Just one of those games where something really unexpected happens and you lose because of it. Bishop had his worst game as a Star, if that hadn't happened they would have won. They also needed to cash in on the 5 on 3. It was brutal just launching shots from bad angles the whole time or trying that one cross-crease play over and over.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
If Dallas heads back to Nashville down 3-1, I'll be very pessimistic about their chances of coming back.

Need to win tomorrow.

And as @catters078 said, some production from the bottom six would be nice.

Story of their season, though. Top-notch defense and goaltending, but by far the weakest offense of any playoff team.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Kudos to the Stars and their fans in that home opener. Your team played with the intensity and drive that you want when you come home and the crowd was super loud and engaged— at least on tv, that seemed every bit as raucous as other barns being praised this playoffs.

Dallas always has pretty crazy playoff crowds, certainly underrated.

Reactions: bdub24

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Seguin/Benn/Rads is just lethal; felt like they were on the ice the entire third period along with Heiskanen. Heiskanen reminds me of a young Josi; just exceptional skating and puck handling ability.

Very tough series. Stars have been the better team to me; Rinne saved us last night.

GoldOnGold

Mar 27, 2016
Nashville, Tennessee
Seguin/Benn/Rads is just lethal; felt like they were on the ice the entire third period along with Heiskanen. Heiskanen reminds me of a young Josi; just exceptional skating and puck handling ability.

Very tough series. Stars have been the better team to me; Rinne saved us last night.

Heiskanen 28:17
Klingberg 27:36
Benn 21:19
Seguin 21:09
Radulov 20:54

Pretty heavy loads, especially on Heiskanen

Reactions: Cashville

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Generally they aren't used to 82 game seasons so they are tired late in the year, and with the playoffs it can take its toll.

I don't think so with Heiskanen he had an insane schedule last season with HIFK and like 4 different finnish national teams. He also played heavy minutes everywhere .

Lindell and Klingberg are used to big minutes as well .

The problem is more likely the other 3 defenseman. The supposed veterans.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
With the top 3 teams in the West in peril (CGY, Sharks, WPG), Nashville might be in the catbird’s seat in the West

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad