Votes: 34 16.0%
  • Jets in 7

Votes: 7 3.3%

• Total voters

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I thought that was Ceremony (and they’re my no 2/EPL team before Forest went up)
Ceremony is actually a huge Celtic and Brendan Rodgers fan, he loves both of them to death. You won't believe how many fights he's had with other posters in the futball section concerning both of them.
I’m not that stupid.
@The Abusement Park Lol, that's pretty sweet that you're a non-big five fan. Much respect from me.
We talkin bout soccer?
Football good sir. :teach2:

Avs9296

Jul 1, 2019
That’s not exactly how it works… but have you met the general public?
It is actually. And I forgot you are so much smarter than everybody else.

Can you ever be wrong? You said that the Avs were never regarded as one of the favorites to win the cup.

That is completely wrong. The biggest bookies in NA had them as the favorite as well as at least one of the ones in Europe according to one of our European posters here.

Why do you always have to be a contrarian? f*** it's tiresome.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
1000032446.gif

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
It is actually. And I forgot you are so much smarter than everybody else.

Can you ever be wrong? You said that the Avs were never regarded as one of the favorites to win the cup.

That is completely wrong. The biggest bookies in NA had them as the favorite as well as at least one of the ones in Europe according to one of our European posters here.

Why do you always have to be a contrarian? f*** it's tiresome.
I’m wrong all the time… and you are more than welcome to ignore me.

The Avs have been favorites for some and some major writers… they have also typically been in the tier down too but just hasn’t been universal. Flow of money is certainly a part of betting odds, but it isn’t the whole part. The intention isn’t at all to be a prediction. It is to make 7-10% regardless of the outcome.

Vaslof

Feb 1, 2017
I’m wrong all the time… and you are more than welcome to ignore me.

The Avs have been favorites for some and some major writers… they have also typically been in the tier down too but just hasn’t been universal. Flow of money is certainly a part of betting odds, but it isn’t the whole part. The intention isn’t at all to be a prediction. It is to make 7-10% regardless of the outcome.
NHL has such parity that there is never a favorite to win. Top teams have like 10% odds to win the cup, which means they have a 90% chance to not win it. If you are one of those top favorites year after year, in 10 years with average luck, you would only win the cup once. So, whether you think the Avs have been favorites or not, depends on what you consider that to be.

I like to emphasise the odds around this time of the year so our fans won't be massively negative if the expected thing happens: Avs not winning the cup. That's just how it is in hockey, for every team. And it's also why you gotta appreciate and celebrate a cup win as something huge when it does happen.

Reactions: henchman21

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
Kinda sucks Avs are already now playoff underdogs 2 years removed from a cup. Hopefully not a trend that continues. We were relatively healthy overall this year as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00