Votes: 34 16.0%
  • Jets in 7

Votes: 7 3.3%

• Total voters

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Married, 4 kids, a new puppy, and I bet I get to watch exactly 12 minutes of this entire series.

You need to put your foot down(not on the puppy).

I told my wife before we even got married, I will forever have 3 commitments that I won’t compromise on:

1. Avalanche games
2. FC Porto games
3. Golfing with my friends early Sunday mornings

BaconNater

Jul 4, 2011
CO
Everything I watch something on the TV my son will grab the remote and walk it over to me because he wants Bluey.

Bluey > Avs blowing this

Reactions: the_fan

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006

I told my wife before we even got married, I will forever have 3 commitments that I won’t compromise on:

1. Avalanche games
2. FC Porto games
I promised my wife I’d be committed when we got married, but 15 years later who gives a shit anymore

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
I have no idea either, tbh.

The puppy...she's super cute, but goddamn all she wants to do when she sees me is f***ing bite/nip at me. We've tried just about everything that's been recommended to us to get her to stop, and all it does is fuel her to keep doing it.
TBF the puppy might be just a good judge of character. :sarcasm:

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
TBF the puppy might be just a good judge of character. :sarcasm:
tumblr_nw5de5C2yR1tq4of6o1_250.gif

blundluntman

Jul 30, 2016
Here's to hoping Georgiev gets his back blown out so bad in game 1 that we switch to Annunnen and his regular season play actually translates. With that being said, the bar is currently in hell

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
I have no idea either, tbh.

The puppy...she's super cute, but goddamn all she wants to do when she sees me is f***ing bite/nip at me. We've tried just about everything that's been recommended to us to get her to stop, and all it does is fuel her to keep doing it.

Are you a provider for her?

Who feeds her? Who walks her? Who does she sleep next to? Who does she go to when she’s hurt or something happens?

I’ve raised 7 dogs in my lifetime. I have 2 right now that just turned a year old. I believe in discipline especially in the first couple of years but also letting them know who is the hand that feeds them and takes care of them.

When puppies bite me, I let them bite and put my hand sideways to the back of their jaw on the sides of the mouth where there’s no teeth. They can’t clamp down. They quickly realize “oh shit I can’t bite him, he dominates me.”

Make them see you as God. Period.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas

Who feeds her? Who walks her? Who does she sleep next to? Who does she go to when she’s hurt or something happens?

I’ve raised 7 dogs in my lifetime. I have 2 right now that just turned a year old. I believe in discipline especially in the first couple of years but also letting them know who is the hand that feeds them and takes care of them.

When puppies bite me, I let them bite and put my hand sideways to the back of their jaw on the sides of the mouth where there’s no teeth. They can’t clamp down. They quickly realize “oh shit I can’t bite him, he dominates me.”

Both my wife and I feed & walk her...though my wife spends more time with her because she works from home, whereas I am the chump who gets up at 5:30am, drives just about 2 full hours before I get to work (dropping kids off at various locations), works for 8 hours, drives an hour home (after getting kids from daycare), am home around 6:15pm, eat dinner, bathe the babies depending on the day, and then am exhausted to do anything else

Reactions: missionAvs

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom

1. Avalanche games
2. FC Porto games
How did that one come about? Might be one of the first people I’ve seen mention a Portuguese club other than Sporting and Benfica

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA

a little return "nip" on the tip of their sensitive little puppy nose goes a long way as well

Reactions: RoyIsALegend

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
A ton of love for Dallas and Carolina. Dallas I get, Carolina I do not.
IMO people see they finally got that top goal scorer in Guentzel and think it will be enough. I think they are still going to get exposed at center, so I'm with you.

ABasin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2002
Married, 4 kids, a new puppy, and I bet I get to watch exactly 12 minutes of this entire series.
All kids out of the house, working and supporting themselves. No wife. No pets.

Playoffs should be great. :nod:

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Told the boss I was cutting out early to watch all of the 1st round this year. Will also be knocking off early on game days for each of the Avs subsequent rounds.

ABasin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2002
Cats > dogs
They sure are easier. You can go away for a weekend and just leave a cat some food, some water, and a shitbox, and it's fine. A puppy is like half a kid.

I no longer have either. I enjoy the freedom.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad