• Jets in 6

Votes: 34 16.0%
  • Jets in 7

Votes: 7 3.3%

• Total voters

Gruyeriev

Shut your five hole
Apr 14, 2021
Is Landy going to play for the Jets in round 2?
1713913738671.gif

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Unfortunately, Landy doesn't have access to bathe in the healing waters of the Bellagio fountain (funny story, my brother in law got drunk once as a teenager and streaked into there and got arrested)
Wait a second, my wife doesn't have a brother.

[edit, nevermind you said as a teenager, not last week. My bad.]

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: The Moops and 5280

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
I mean they already give us as little information as possible about injuries and trade rumors. Would be par for the course really.
IDK, man. It's 2024. Everyone has a smart phone and access to social media. Where is he gonna go, especially around Denver, to work out hard on the ice where no one is going to see it, recognize him, and post about it online?

I mean, I guess they could be having him workout at 2-3 am, and/or taking him out of state in hopes no one sees. But, then, to have him show up occasionally at practice and intentionally dog it in workouts, just so everyone thinks he's not close, doesn't seem like something Landy, nor the Avs, would ever do.

Reactions: 5280

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
Vegas is like the Yankees. CMac and Sakic are Boy Scouts. They don’t take advantage of loop holes.
Sadly yes. I am sure Vegas is hated around the league.

4giev with a bounce back win tonight with 4 goals allowed and a 5-4 OT win :cool:.

Go Avs Go
I can't believe we downgraded from Gruuu and Kuemper.

IDK, man. It's 2024. Everyone has a smart phone and access to social media. Where is he gonna go, especially around Denver, to work out hard on the ice where no one is going to see it, recognize him, and post about it online?

I mean, I guess they could be having him workout at 2-3 am, and/or taking him out of state in hopes no one sees. But, then, to have him show up occasionally at practice and intentionally dog it in workouts, just so everyone thinks he's not close, doesn't seem like something Landy, nor the Avs, would ever do.

Duchene had his own gym at his home. Not every practice is public no? Plenty of times to work. Off hours when no one else at the ring.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Yep. Take those two games out, and his GAA is 1.98 with a .931 SV% across 19 games.

If you want to take out those two stinkers and his two shutouts, his GAA is still 2.21 and a .923 SV% across 17 games
Yeah I think Provy gets a bad rep on here. He has been very good overall. Bednar said that Provy was sent down to get games in. IMO the plan was for him to be the backup for the playoffs but when Annunen came up he started to do very well as well so the Avs stuck with him. And during that time Provy did extremely well in the AHL until he got hurt. He cooled off a bit on his return then he got sick.

Freaky Styley

Aug 14, 2007
redlinerapport.blogspot.ca
Super happy for Georgiev and huge kudos to him. Let's hope it sets the tone going forward and it's not more inconsistency.

There's something reassuring about hitting rock bottom. Takes the pressure off because you know it can't get worse. I think that's what we saw tonight, a guy with nothing to lose.

I had a quiet confidence all day about this game, although I didn't expect that performance from Georgie. We should probably be up 2-0 and we are heading home with Girard returning to the lineup and Kovalenko waiting in the wings to be called upon. If we advance we have Drouin coming back, and still potentially Landeskog.

If the boys can scrap it out now I feel good about this team moving forward - feels like all the other teams are playing at full strength or near it (minus Vancouver).

And the team has flipped the switch. Still a few warts and scary moments due to some brainfarts, but by and large this team has collectively entered business mode. Really happy with Mittlestadt's game too. My hype is gaining steam as long as we can get some solid goaltending moving forward. Also big props to Kiviranta who is proving to be a playoff player and to Trenin for redeeming himself and creating the GWG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad