Votes: 39 18.4%
  • Jets in 6

Votes: 34 16.0%
  • Jets in 7

Votes: 7 3.3%

• Total voters

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
Wasn’t the latest timeline year from last May which would mean he could come back sometime in the 2nd round? He hasn’t even started practicing yet. All he’s done is couple of light skating.

If they still don’t know if he’s gonna come back by this offseason, then he probably won’t

Yeah I don’t recall the timeframe but I was pretty sure there wasn’t a specified date. But if he’s telling the boys to get to the next round to give him a chance as RIAL claims, then that would imply that it can’t be ruled out imo. We haven’t seen a lot of encouraging workouts but maybe that’s planned?

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
Edit: anyone know why all the options when posting are blanked out? Can’t bold, insert gifs, etc.
This happened to me and I was without these options for 4 months. Then someone told me to unclick the [ ] option (which I think allows you to manually control markup) and everything came back. Felt a bit stupid, but they could have made the UI more obvious I guess.

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
This happened to me and I was without these options for 4 months. Then someone told me to unclick the [ ] option (which I think allows you to manually control markup) and everything came back. Felt a bit stupid, but they could have made the UI more obvious I guess.
Huh. Thank you very much, that worked. I don’t even remember hitting that buttton!

Reactions: MacKaRant

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
I’m not sure Landy is coming back. I was optimistic he would, but his return timeline is keep getting pushed back. Something tells me he’s done
As has been said many times before, his original recovery time was said to be 12-18 months. He hasn't even reached 12 (that's May 10th). They have also said that they have a set date that he won't be allowed to return before, and they won’t reveal that date (most assume it's the one year mark). They have also said that they have had to tell him to slow down because he feels good and wants to push it, and any little setback they would have to start all over. If the date is the one year mark, the Avs would have to make it out of the 2nd round before there is any possibility of him playing.

If it were me, I wouldn't let him play till next year at training camp. Let him heal the full 18 months. Putting him in, in the most intense time of the season, when he's coming back from a really sensitive injury/surgery, and hasn't played in 2 years, seems like a really bad idea.

Reactions: the_fan

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
As has been said many times before, his original recovery time was said to be 12-18 months. He hasn't even reached 12 (that's May 10th). They have also said that they have a set date that he won't be allowed to return before, and they won’t reveal that date (most assume it's the one year mark). They have also said that they have had to tell him to slow down because he feels good and wants to push it, and any little setback they would have to start all over. If the date is the one year mark, the Avs would have to make it out of the 2nd round before there is any possibility of him playing.

If it were me, I wouldn't let him play till next year at training camp. Let him heal the full 18 months. Putting him in, in the most intense time of the season, when he's coming back from a really sensitive injury/surgery, and hasn't played in 2 years, seems like a really bad idea.
Game 7 would be May 4th. 2nd round would start around the 8th. Landy will be back early in the series.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I have a really hard time believing they have been hiding his workouts on the ice, that he's been faking it in public workouts, and he'll just go from showing about 30% to 100%, and in game shape, in 2 weeks.
I mean they already give us as little information as possible about injuries and trade rumors. Would be par for the course really.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad