Votes: 39 18.4%
  • Jets in 6

Votes: 34 16.0%
  • Jets in 7

Votes: 7 3.3%

• Total voters

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
The defective shooter tutor back in goal tonight or do they plan on giving themselves a chance to win?

Reactions: dahrougem2

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
I think everyone needs to stop asking who is in net. It will be George for sure. Pro will be there only if there's an injury or if George gets blown up by 4 goals in the first. Until Annunen is back, George has the net, and depending what happens between then, the net may still be his.

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

AvsCOL

Jul 16, 2013
Have to agree on it being Georgiev. Bednar more or less alluded to it when he said “Georgie needs to be better an he knows that.”

The good thing is, I don’t think he could be much worse. Avs are going to have to play a perfect series in front of him, and limit the penalties because WPG has killed them on the PP.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Would anyone here really feel better going wirh Prosvetov? I know I wouldn’t.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
I, for one, am excited to see George only give up 3 goals on 23 shots while losing 3-2... and the George apologists explain to us how he's actually really good and the defense is to blame for everything.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
-.21 vs -.14 GSAA/60

50% vs 43% QS%

.895 vs .897 Sv %

theyre-the-same-picture-the-office.gif

What you will never get with George is this:

Not saying I would expect them to go with Pros tonight, that is obvious (as is that he's there because I would suspect Bednar trusts him over Helm--if Annunen can't suit up--to relieve Georgiev in the very likely event he'll be pulled).

But at this point I'd also be asking "which one of these can I trust to get us to their normal SV% from this season?" And the answer that should be Prosvetov, against all common sense.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
It could be a car, it could be nothing, it could be be a flesh eating bacteria that eats your penis from the inside out... anyone of those is better than George.
What if it’s Michael Myers in Georgiev mask who slashes your throat with a big knife?

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Prosvetov made his last start for the Avs against Florida in January. He was relieved during the 2nd period after allowing 4 goals with 13 saves (0.692). He's not going to get the start. But him getting called up is a clear signal from Bedran to Georgiev that this time he will pull his ass if he doesn't get his shit together.

You start Prosvetov, you've lost Georgiev for the series (probably for the playoffs already). And Prosvetov is not that good either. There's arguably a greater chance for Georgiev to have a bounce back game than for Prosvetov to get the win on a start. If Annunen was healthy, he might've had the net tonight, but that's not the case.

If Georgiev has another stinker tonight, you start someone else at Denver. Annunen, Prosvetov, David f***ing Ayers whatever.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Prosvetov made his last start for the Avs against Florida in January. He was relieved during the 2nd period after allowing 4 goals with 13 saves (0.692). He's not going to get the start. But him getting called up is a clear signal from Bedran to Georgiev that this time he will pull his ass if he doesn't get his shit together.

You start Prosvetov, you've lost Georgiev for the series (probably for the playoffs already). And Prosvetov is not that good either. There's arguably a greater chance for Georgiev to have a bounce back game than for Prosvetov to get the win on a start. If Annunen was healthy, he might've had the net tonight, but that's not the case.

If Georgiev has another stinker tonight, you start someone else at Denver. Annunen, Prosvetov, David f***ing Ayers whatever.
This number just seems oddly familiar. I can't quite place it.

• Haha
Reactions: the_fan and LOFIN

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto

Good post. I think this is spot on the situation.

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
Big brain time - did they call up Provy because Fatty is ready and they are scratching Costanza?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad