Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Yeah, me saying that there are fans from both teams that seem a little emotional, is completely off base.

You're not the only one who has implied that Jets fans are new to playoff hockey

ItchyScratchy77

Jul 1, 2016
Winnipeg
I had Jets in 5, still sticking with it. Jets lost the game I figured they would, just not as bad as I expected...so next 2 games I will be like the first 2..

The score didn’t reflect the game. Not saying the Jets should have won that game, rather the score wasn’t an accurate representation of the game itself. Not at all worried.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
You're not the only one who has implied that Jets fans are new to playoff hockey

It's been 22 years since the Jets made the playoffs (apart from the one time a few years ago). How many Jets fans on this board do you think are under 22?

I mean, the Jets have made the playoffs now three times since the season I was born. I think it's fair to say there are a some Jets fans new to playoff hockey and the emotion that comes with it. And in this specific instance he did also say some Wild fans aren't handling it well either. Relax man. He wasn't taking personal shots and he wasn't generalizing your entire fanbase.

Reactions: Chrisinroch

Peter Tagli Eddie

All 3 of them?
Apr 14, 2009
It's been 22 years since the Jets made the playoffs (apart from the one time a few years ago). How many Jets fans on this board do you think are under 22?

I mean, the Jets have made the playoffs now three times since the season I was born. I think it's fair to say there are a some Jets fans new to playoff hockey and the emotion that comes with it. And in this specific instance he did also say some Wild fans aren't handling it well either. Relax man. He wasn't taking personal shots and he wasn't generalizing your entire fanbase.

At least 10

Reactions: QuietContrarian

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
Should Mason start next game?

Zero chance. Not to be rude just letting ya know.

Helle has been the best all season and Mason has been okay but hurt two or three times. He's a complete wild card at this point. So much of the Jets success this year is Hellebuyck they won't be going away from him unless they are down 3-2 in the series at this point.

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
Zero chance. Not to be rude just letting ya know.

Helle has been the best all season and Mason has been okay but hurt two or three times. He's a complete wild card at this point. So much of the Jets success this year is Hellebuyck they won't be going away from him unless they are down 3-2 in the series at this point.

Poor Mason. I like him, because he's right-handed.

JetsHomer

Nov 29, 2011
I believe this game was the great divide between these two teams. The Wild completely dominated the game without giving any chances for the Jets. If the Wild can sustain this level of play, it will be incredibly hard for the Jets to win this series.

What are you doing? Your team got taken to the wood shed tonight. It happens. Games over look forward to the rest of the series.

The Jets were owned all over the ice last night. No idea what you are talking about

There aren't any cocky Wild fans in this thread. You must be greatly mistaken.

?? In a game where shots and chances were pretty much even seems like a lot of cocky posts to me :skeptic:

Reactions: QuietContrarian

Wabit

May 23, 2016
As much as I loved him coming in and stopping the bleeding, gotta give it back the Helle. He’s earned it. Plus, it seemed those pucks last night were destined for the back of the net. Not much blame you can put on him. Shorter leash next time though PoMo.

It wasn't really even a stopping the bleeding performance. Neither team really put much effort (understandably) into the 3rd period. Wild just wanted the win and the Jets wanted the game to end so they could regroup.

I agree Helle deserves the net in G4, he'll be on a short leash.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
?? In a game where shots and chances were pretty much even seems like a lot of cocky posts to me :skeptic:

I don't know for certain, but I'm reasonably sure none of those guys you quoted were Wild fans. I can't speak for all Wild fans, but I'm still not expecting the Wild to win this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad