Status
Not open for further replies.

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
funny-thanksgiving-turkey-cartoon2.jpg

Kale Hulls

May 15, 2013
Carlyle should take a some notes from Hitchcock and sit down with a pen and paper and try to go out with a little bit of class, he absolutely should not be an NHL coach any more.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Carlyle should take a some notes from Hitchcock and sit down with a pen and paper and try to go out with a little bit of class, he absolutely should not be an NHL coach any more.
I'd rather see him get Gallant'ed

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
The Ducks have a Corey Perry and Randy Carlyle issue to deal with. Perry is fine playing how he does if he produces like he had before. When you're not even scoring 20 anymore and still pulling those antics, it starts to become a liability. Good luck moving that contract but they can definitely can Carlyle and improve on that alone. They have other problems as it pertains to their team now like they lost too much of their blue line depth, their starter is still dealing with some injury, and they're not getting crap from their depth really. They've gotten three goals this series. One from Rakell, one from Silfverberg, and one from Lindholm. Two of them on a power play and one even strength. That's not going to get it done over three games obviously. But the Perry and Carlyle issues are the biggest issues for them to deal with.

Dec 3, 2005
Vancouver BC
Okay, I didn't watch the game...or much of the series...but how can the Ducks be down 3-0 and get beat like they did tonight? They're a devastating team in the playoffs, what the heck is going on?

OverTheLine

May 11, 2011
Ducks are much better than this series would indicate. The Sharks are playing well, but this was just a huge mental collapse by a team with a crucial injury to Fowler. Carlyle definitely is a problem, but the principal blame has to be laid on Getzlaf and Perry for disgracing the letters on their chests and letting their fans down without so much as a fight. Getzlaf especially; Perry is a piece of garbage but he's half the player he used to be, so I'm not surprised he's not performing. Getzlaf is still one of the better centers in the West and can't go getting himself thrown out of games like a child. He's wearing the C, he owes his team better than that.

This team with Fowler, I think, still loses to the Sharks. But this shouldn't be a sweep. Totally embarassing performance by what used to be one of the bigger gators in the swamp.

Mallard

Apr 19, 2017
Canada
Ducks are much better than this series would indicate. The Sharks are playing well, but this was just a huge mental collapse by a team with a crucial injury to Fowler. Carlyle definitely is a problem, but the principal blame has to be laid on Getzlaf and Perry for disgracing the letters on their chests and letting their fans down without so much as a fight. Getzlaf especially; Perry is a piece of garbage but he's half the player he used to be, so I'm not surprised he's not performing. Getzlaf is still one of the better centers in the West and can't go getting himself thrown out of games like a child. He's wearing the C, he owes his team better than that.

This team with Fowler, I think, still loses to the Sharks. But this shouldn't be a sweep. Totally embarassing performance by what used to be one of the bigger gators in the swamp.

Even with Fowler RC would still beat the "dump and chase" strategy to death and he is too blind that SJ is having an easy time defending it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->