WCQF: (1) Vegas Golden Knights vs (WC1) Los Angeles Kings | VGK Leads Series 3-0

WCQF: (1) Vegas Golden Knights vs (WC1) Los Angeles Kings

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Kings are much better than their seeding. Missed Jeff Carter most the year. Now he's healthy....LA has the two best centres...better Dcore and playoff goalie...Vegas can only hope to not get embarrassed.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
I could be underestimating Vegas like I did to start the year, but Kings in six. Kings have tons of experience in the playoffs, Vegas has Fleury and Neal that have some of the most playoff experience on that roster. I know Fleury will play very hard compared to most of the team, but Los Angeles will outsmart them just about every game.

Esteban Tornado

Mar 28, 2014
Las Vegas
Hockey fans in comment sections, FB, and Twitter being cocky? Who could've heard of such a thing about literally every fanbase in the league?
Maybe you fans should have a little humility for having success so soon instead of sucking for the first few years. I noticed you conveniently ignored the fact that Vegas fans throw crap at fans wearing visitors jerseys. That is bad form, and makes all Vegas fans look bad. And this sentiment was echoed by many Kings fans after the game tonight.

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
People have been counting Vegas out for a year. They are pretty good at this underdog thing.

Fleury can own in the playoffs. If he plays that way Vegas will continue to shock the world.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Read the SinBin, Twitter, Facebook Vegas fan pages go to CNA, go to actual knights games dressed in LA jerseys and get crap thrown at you. Shall I go on?

I've worn Ducks jerseys to both games and haven't encountered anything more than the usual casual heckling you'll get in any arena. And if you look on the internet for any fanbase you'll find some people that go way overboard. Same with fans at the arena. You're going to have some bad apples. Case in point the Kings fans sitting behind me at the outdoor game that got into a fist fight with each other. I do agree that SinBin definitely needs to chill a little being that they are part of the "media".

Reactions: HanSolo

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Maybe you fans should have a little humility for having success so soon instead of sucking for the first few years. I noticed you conveniently ignored the fact that Vegas fans throw crap at fans wearing visitors jerseys. That is bad form, and makes all Vegas fans look bad. And this sentiment was echoed by many Kings fans after the game tonight.
You need me to list all the times I've seen Kings fans mistreat other fans first hand? Like the time I saw a Ducks fan's car absolutely trashed with slurpee juice in the parking lot of the outdoor game at Dodger's stadium? 40 years of being in the league makes that shit okay? Some idiots in a fanbase don't represent the whole. I think you'd agree.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I've worn Ducks jerseys to both games and haven't encountered anything more than the usual casual heckling you'll get in any arena. And if you look on the internet for any fanbase you'll find some people that go way overboard. Same with fans at the arena. You're going to have some bad apples. Case in point the Kings fans sitting behind me at the outdoor game that got into a fist fight with each other. I do agree that SinBin definitely needs to chill a little being that they are part of the "media".

The game between the Kings and Knights is the new frozen fury and was marketed as such. No surprise a ducks fan got no heckling. Especially a ducks fan

Stimpythecat

Jul 1, 2015
Season series was tied. Kings +1 in goal differential. Both Kings losses were without Carter. That means both wins were with him.

acor

Jan 13, 2012
Lol, this must be the first series between #1 and #4 seed when later is considered decisive favourite... So, given that, Vegas probably will win...

Oct 18, 2011
Vegas has almost no chance, Quick is better than MAF, Kopitar and Doughty will contain Karlsson, who will be under scrutiny of which he's never seen before. would be surprised if they won more than a game

TBanff

Apr 11, 2012
It takes a Gallant Knight to overthrow a King, but it can be done. Vegas in 7.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Vegas has almost no chance, Quick is better than MAF, Kopitar and Doughty will contain Karlsson, who will be under scrutiny of which he's never seen before. would be surprised if they won more than a game
If Kopitar and Doughty spend all their time focusing on Wild Bill, they're gonna have problems with Marchesseault and Smith. And you're still forgetting the Haula, Neal, Perron line who combined for 70 goals and 140 points.

Also Quick may be better than MAF overall but he is absolutely exposable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->