WCQF: (1) Nashville Predators vs. (WC2) Colorado Avalanche | Nashville Leads Series 3-2

Nashville vs Colorado

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Because an Oilers fan who has trolled Avs fans for weeks, since it's still a bit early for him to cheer for the draft lottery yet, is in this thread, and nobody ever bothers doing anything about it.
There is no need for supplementary discipline because they are not as bad as what you're propagating.
I'm just analyzing the series just as much as you people.

Reactions: Vancouver Canucks

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Avs are without Varlamov, that's why.

I honestly don't think Varly makes a difference in this series. Yeah, he's a much better option, but he is also prone to implode at times with some really, really bad games. I still think with Varly, the Preds win this in 6 at most. The Preds haven't even played their best hockey yet, and they're up 2-0. Avs just can't match up with the depth of the Preds, IMO.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
It's frustrating as an opposing fan, but I can't say I really blame them if it's going to work every freaking time. You play the system to get a leg up. All you can hope is the refs see these replays after the game and try to learn to think twice before calling everything they see, but that's probably optimistic at best.

I'd really appreciate it if hockey didn't turn into soccer.

I get it and definitely don't want this to turn into soccer. But what was he doing putting his elbow up in Ellis's face for anyway? Stupid to even give the refs the chance to screw that up.

Reactions: Avs and wadesworld

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
I think it's quite clear Preds just have way deeper team and we can't match that, not to mention Rinne who is taking game savers all the time. I think Colorado can steal one or two games if Macks line catch on fire but otherwise no chance for us.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
The stats don't lie. Laviolette would be crazy to go with Rinne since neither the defence or the goalie has gotten better the longer the series has gone.
Above 4.00gaa and .86% svs.

Who would still play that? I guess we still have the series lead and Rinne won games 1 and 2 with some gamesavers but there's a good chance we won't have that series lead come thursday.

Play Saros as a wake up call for the team. If that doesn't work, go back to NSH and regroup. I would love to see Rinne flourish but he clearly isn't in the zone to do so.

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
i think it's time to quit that narrative at this point. colorado has wanted it more at this point.
I think you’re right that we’ve played with more intensity but you have a deeeeep squad with lots of experience and a vezina goalie and we have significant injuries to key pieces. And we can’t seem to score on the pp. I think we have a puncher’s chance though. Which is crazy to write

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
I think you’re right that we’ve played with more intensity but you have a deeeeep squad with lots of experience and a vezina goalie and we have significant injuries to key pieces. And we can’t seem to score on the pp. I think we have a puncher’s chance though. Which is crazy to write
it's better than a puncher's chance at this point.

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
Let’s revisit this after game 4, your boys might just wake up after a scare!

They should have woken up after game 2 at the latest, if not already after Game 1. Possible that this series wont be the easy "walkover" everyone predicted. Certainly not if we manage to win game 4 too.

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
They should have woken up after game 2 at the latest, if not already after Game 1. Possible that this series wont be the easy "walkover" everyone predicted. Certainly not if we manage to win game 4 too.

Take this series to seven games and make Nashville tired, please.

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
I thought Rantanen looked quite scared in Game 2. Maybe I expected too much, I don't know.

MacK, on the other hand... sweet Jesus, what a player.

Reactions: MacBradley
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad