WCQF: (1) Nashville Predators vs. (WC2) Colorado Avalanche | Nashville Leads Series 3-2

Nashville vs Colorado

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Licentia

Jun 29, 2004
Wtf are your reading comprehension skills?
I called you out about a list you're boasting for no good reason. Not whatever you're trying to spin this into. Your post before this one literally has nothing to do with what you're spouting off here.

You boasted about a list about non cup winners that you're "100% right" on when 1/16 wins the cup. It's not impressive.
YES ITS EASY TO PREDICT A TEAM NOT TO WIN. THE ODDS ARE 15/16 THAT THE SPECIFIC TEAM WONT WIN.

Arrogant, boastful and stupid. Meet The ignore list.

Good if I'm on ignore, because if you don't, I will.

You are calling me out on a list that doesn't exist, so why would you bother to "call me out" on a non-existent list? You did not understand my comment. You incorrectly assumed that my comment meant something it did not.

Papa Francouz

Nov 25, 2013
Denver, CO
I still like you, Preds bros. I’m a little frustrated after today’s game, but both sides battled hard and I’m happy the Avs kept it close. I am hoping that we take these next two, though, since I’ll be there watching.

Side note - the Can was absolutely rocking today during the watch party downtown. I’m excited to see how Avs fans in Denver show up to support the team when they’re on home ice.

Licentia

Jun 29, 2004
...What about Pittsburgh last year versus Ottawa?

Me last year:

I did select Nashville as my favourite to win the Cup. However with the injury to Johansen, I have doubts. Pittsburgh is... well Pittsburgh, and definitely a contender. Should be interesting... :popcorn:

I never officially placed Pittsburgh on the list. I would know it if I had. I did very much worry about Pittsburgh after they needed 7 games and double OT to beat Ottawa.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
If I came across as a massive Richard earlier I apologize.

At the end of the day it’s just sports & there are way bigger issues to worry about. Lucky we get to enjoy the things we do.

I should say the same :laugh: I was massively hacked off after the game ended considering it seemed so winnable

Reactions: MacBradley and cgf

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Check here, 4 out of 5 predicted St. Louis would advance past San Jose in the 2016 final:
NHL playoffs 2016: Conference finals predictions

These (St. Louis & Washington) aren't the only two teams that I correctly predicted "can't win the Cup." These are just two examples. So I have no idea what you are talking about.

As they say in all the investment company ads... "past results do not guarantee future performance"

This is true both of the hockey teams playing mow and your silly, self serving,"take my word for it I called it that way" bovine feces.

GeauxPreds1

Jul 5, 2017
Murfreesboro
But he's also made some saves he had business making. I was ready to throw my shoe at the TV when he reached behind his back and stopped the puck with his glove. Bernier hasn't done that.
Rinne is a great goalie and he makes those kinds of saves all the time just like any good goalie. But he ler up a couple softys that he wish he had back. Bernier is a back up and there is a reason he is. This series could be alot different if Val wouldn't of got hurt. Matter of fact if he didn't get hurt you might be playing Vegas or hell even the jets. Colorado has a good young team and will only get better. I never expected us to dominate Colorado. I actually wanted a month or so ago before Val got hurt for them to get to that 3rd seed so they could play the jets because with the way they were playing I thought they had a good chance to upset them.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
After watching game #2 of Nashville - Colorado, my only question is this:

Who will Winnipeg play in the Western Conference final?

Let's be realistic here, if Nashville has this much trouble with Colorado, how can they possibly beat a Jets team that doesn't know the meaning of the word quit?
People still doubting how good the Preds are?

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Blues have to be kicking themselves knowing that NSH has had spotty moments in this series and STL might have fared better.

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
That Duchene trade was great by Sakic. Colorado looks like they will be a playoff team going forward. Mackinnon is a top 5 player in the NHL imo. Can't handle the Preds though. Getting constantly attacked by yellow things. No way to hold on to the puck for very long.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
All of this talk about the Preds not playing well, don't forget that Colorado has scored on their first shot in both games. That's a trend that obviously won't continue, and it's forced the Preds to play from behind for no less than a third of the series so far.

But once the Preds offense evens it up or takes the lead, suddenly they're a much better team. If they can find a way to get the first goal in one of these games, they would certainly look much more dominant. This is exactly what we saw from them for 82 games this season, why would anyone expect it to change now?

Reactions: olli
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad