Post-Game Talk: Wch russia 4-3 over team north america

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funk21

Mar 6, 2013
Toronto
Okay not sure if there is another thread about this but as a Leafs fan all I have to say is wow we got some great players on our roster. Observations from last nights game:

Zaitsev looks every bit the stud we heard about, having never seen him play before live he certainly lived up to the "best available defenceman outside the NHL" hype that has surrounded him!

Rielly, well we already knew we had a special player but I see him making a leap this year, hopefully with more PP time and maybe Zaitsev on his right we will have that 1-2 combo we have been looking for.

Matthews, what can be said that hasn't been said already. He us big, poised and looks dangerous on every play. Now I get it half of us would look that way playing on a line with McJesus and Scheifele but man this kid is the real deal and hasn't turned 19 yet!!!

Tough loss for team NA, they deserved a better fate but sometimes a goalie can really bail you out. Bobrovsky played out of his mind. Russia is lucky to still be in this tourney!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad