WCH Div 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrenchKheldar

May 11, 2004
Atlanta
France wins 1-0 in a thriller. Apparently the goal, scored 6 min before the end, lead to a lot of protests from the Dutch side. A lot of traffic in front of the Dutch goalie apparently. Tomorrow, do or die game versus Italy, they can tie but we need a win to climb back into the elite. That would be so beneficial for the young generation (Amar, Bellemare, Meunier, Desrosiers...) ! ALLEZ LES BLEUS !!!! :clap: :jump:

leafs nation

Jul 28, 2004
Laugh all you want at these teams but I have a buddy that plays on the Netherlands team - he plays on my summer hockey team and dominates.

Who is this Dutch guy, Le Golie?

attis76

Apr 2, 2004
Congrats to Norway,they are better than us(Hungary) Even though we lead twice in the game against them.They are exactly one class above us.But hopefully one day-near future- we'll be among the "A" team. :yo: :yo:

Naoned

FrenchKheldar said:
France wins 1-0 in a thriller. Apparently the goal, scored 6 min before the end, lead to a lot of protests from the Dutch side. A lot of traffic in front of the Dutch goalie apparently. Tomorrow, do or die game versus Italy, they can tie but we need a win to climb back into the elite. That would be so beneficial for the young generation (Amar, Bellemare, Meunier, Desrosiers...) ! ALLEZ LES BLEUS !!!! :clap: :jump:
Desrosiers ran into the dutch goalie before Bachet scored. But he was pushed by a dutch dman so... Anyway, that win was useless.

attis76

Apr 2, 2004
I think Hungary has moved from No.22(world ranking) to around 20 or even 19! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->