Series Talk: WCF VGK (Pacific) vs Jets (Central)

Who wins the series

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Mar-Andre Fleury.............Very Classy Guy!
Kevaney Martin‏Verified account @KevaneyMartin 10h10 hours ago
There are just no words to describe Marc-Andre Fleury.
Before he even took his pads off after game 3 of the Western Conference Final
he spent time with the two sons of the Humboldt Broncos coach Darcy Haugan.
They don’t make too many like him.

pic.twitter.com/cIxbG6AhXo
DdX2GRFV4AATOoj.jpg

DdX2GRCU0AA3ynk.jpg

Reactions: Stumbledore

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
You need to experience the Golden Knights to better understand their success
You need to experience the Golden Knights to better understand their success

:)

"time-honoured persuasive tactics, let’s be honest, are set up to be far more successful when applied to a crowd that just entered the arena from the Las Vegas strip."

Except, of course, that nearly the entire attendance, save a handful of VGK fans and most visiting fans, didn't just enter the arena from the Las Vegas Strip. They entered from one of the parking garages, or rideshare dropoff, or RTC dropoff, or even parked in a free lot and walked across the Strip to get there, but the inference here, that VGK fans are drunk before they reach the scanners, is patently untrue.

Reactions: ChanceVegas

Say Hey Kid

Under the Sign of the Black Mark
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory
Meant to say this before series. No expansion team has done this. Whatever happens it's as huge to me as 2016 Cubs winning for first time.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I just want to say before things get ultra salty that there's some really cool Jets fans who gave the Knights and their fans credit, they expected a long series, and that we shouldn't let some dingdongs overshadow that.

cause it's about to get real tomorrow

ChanceVegas

Barney on a bender
Jan 3, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
I just want to say before things get ultra salty that there's some really cool Jets fans who gave the Knights and their fans credit, they expected a long series, and that we shouldn't let some dingdongs overshadow that.

cause it's about to get real tomorrow

Agreed. Only a couple of Jets fans are in full meltdown. Most seem like great folks. It's bad form to judge all by the opinions of a few.

Reactions: Stumbledore

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad