Series Talk: WCF Vegas Golden Knights - Dallas Stars

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Bishop better get in the hyperbaric chamber and start eating Senzu beans because Khudobin looks really good right now after dealing with Demko.

Reactions: mrjiggyfly

Nighthock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 25, 2007
Nevada
tenor.gif

Here we go!

VegasKnightlife

Aug 20, 2017
Dallas is tough. Good defensively and can score. Should be a close series. Hopefully VGK pull it out.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I just have 2 things to say.

1. Why couldn't there be a little bit more of a break. Both wanted to give the guys some amounts of rest and i am sure they wanted (me included) more time just to enjoy the round 2 win.
2. Sucks that this game is on at 5 p.m. I usually record these games, but i will be working at that time and it will be quite impossible to avoid hearing the score cause my coworkes just won't stay quiet about the game. lol

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
I just have 2 things to say.

1. Why couldn't there be a little bit more of a break. Both wanted to give the guys some amounts of rest and i am sure they wanted (me included) more time just to enjoy the round 2 win.
2. Sucks that this game is on at 5 p.m. I usually record these games, but i will be working at that time and it will be quite impossible to avoid hearing the score cause my coworkes just won't stay quiet about the game. lol

The players want the schedule as compacted as possible to get out of the bubble ASAP. Pretty much all CF/SCF games are 5PM starts save for the odd weekend matinee.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Ahahahaha you were hovering your finger over the post button

Nope.

Sunday Game 1, 5pm NBC - announced

DVR showing:

Game 2 Tuesday, 5pm NBCSN
Game 3 Thursday, 5pm NBCSN

Speculation:
Game 4 Saturday 9/12? Looks like NBC
Game 5 Monday 9/14? (If needed)
Game 6 Wednesday 9/16? (If needed)
Game 7 Friday 9/18? (If needed)

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Reaves may not be worth much, but he's more valuable than Cousins has been. Really don't see what they see in Cousins, he's like a slightly smaller Ryan Carpenter.

Reactions: Boris Zubov

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
And nothing of value was lost.
Against a team like the Canucks. Stars are a physical team and Reaves has much to offer against them. Benn injured one opposing player at the beginning of each of the two previius rounds.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Against a team like the Canucks. Stars are a physical team and Reaves has much to offer against them. Benn injured one opposing player at the beginning of each of the two previius rounds.

And Benn will take runs regardless of Reaves. Prevention is a myth

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad