GDT: WCF Game 6: Blues vs. Sharks | 7 pm CT | NBCSN | Delivering the TKO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
After a brutal day at work, I went home, deliberately unaware of the outcome. I walked in the front door, and my girlfriend, my best friend, my brother and his two girls were waiting. All lined up and wearing Blues jerseys. They cheered, and I almost collapsed. I still can't believe this. Unbelievable!

This is the best ending to any story that started with "After I a tough day at work, I came home to find my girlfriend and best friend....". :D 99 times out of 100 it ends in tears and recriminations. 1 time in the last 49 years it ends in tears and Blues Cup Final appearance.

Last edited:

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Have you guys think about 'Gloria' could become as annoying to other teams fans like 'Chelsea Dagger' is to Blues?

giphy.gif

Jim ODonnell

Dec 20, 2018
Sharks media getting a lot of mileage out of this Couture fed nonsense that the Blues were intentionally injuring players. The funniest is still the Donskoi injury that they blamed on the Blues after he took a puck straight to the face from his teammate :laugh: So many crybabies on that team. Very satisfying team to see get bounced. Always a good day when Joe Thornton is eliminated, even better when it's the Blues doing it and it might be his last game.

This is a joke.
Thornton's cheap shot cost Perron a year.
Sharks win Game 3 on a handpass.
Kane goes knee-on-knee on Petro twice in Game 5, both times in 2nd period.

Petro checks Pavelski -- who's skating around with a headache -- but now it's the Blues' fault?

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
sharks media and fans will do anything to deflect from answering why they really lost the series

2 goals in last 3 games, wooof

evanders kane playoff moment was ryan reaves beating his ass, woooof. have fun with that contract!

martin jones and his like .875 save pct, woooooooof

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
For such a big and important game this is a very weak GDT... hopefully the blues show more effort tonight than OP
We have our own gdt pre-fix's because of our lack of effort put into making the OP's. First is the original

"Half-Assed GDT" and the second created for elimination type games the super special "Potential Season Ending Epic Double-Assed GDT"

I believe we also at one time used for rare situations the "Full-Assed GDT" :laugh:

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
Gave 'em "The Old Nine of Hearts!" :naughty:
Robb,

I know you are tied with very few people who post here for the longest waiting to see this day again but wow. This one has to feel different right?

Not armatures vs. pro's this time.

Reactions: Spektre

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
I heard a ton of media talk about the Blues today. I never heard any mention of Parayko saving the goal against. To me it’s by far the biggest single play of the game. If that puck goes in it’s a 2-2 game and everyone’s nervousness would have gone through the roof.

Instead the Thomas drive to the net happens and he draws the penalty. Schenn scores on the PP and the rest is history.

shpongle falls

Ass Möde
Oct 1, 2014
The Night Train
I heard a ton of media talk about the Blues today. I never heard any mention of Parayko saving the goal against. To me it’s by far the biggest single play of the game. If that puck goes in it’s a 2-2 game and everyone’s nervousness would have gone through the roof.

Instead the Thomas drive to the net happens and he draws the penalty. Schenn scores on the PP and the rest is history.
Saving goals is Parayko's specialty.:naughty:

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
I couldn't tell you why, but I just have this feeling that the Blues are going to take care of business against the Bruins. It just feels right. This is like no other Blues team that I have ever seen in my life. They just won't quit and they won't die. I love that attitude.
Bend but never break, f***ing relentless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad