GDT: WCF Game 6: Blues vs. Sharks | 7 pm CT | NBCSN | Delivering the TKO

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueKnight

Apr 19, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Congrats Blues. Glad the Sharks lost. Screw them!! Screw Joe Thornton!! Screw everyone on that team!!
I became a Blues fan 6 years ago.
I'm wondering if I'm still dreaming, No I'm not. This is real. I can't believe it
I can't imagine what it's like for everyone who has waited longer.
Bruins are tough. They don't scare me. Blues made it this far I'm very confident
LET'S GO BLUES

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014

giphy-downsized-large.gif

ledzeppelinfan1

Feb 26, 2010
It's like a damn dream for me, I never thought I'd see this day...

I look to the past and remember listening to the games on a transistor radio back in the early 80's, watching the playoffs in my grandma's living room when Hull and Oates were around, at school, in my community colleges cafeteria, in my own living room and always believed in my heart that this would happen but never once thought it'd ever be a reality, that we were cursed, that it was impossible, that all it was, was a pipe dream and now.... I keep going from overly excited to crying.

I've never been to St. Louis but I've always loved the Blues and always will, no matter what. I never thought I'd live to see the day that the Hockey Gods smiled upon us, the loyaliest of fans and never imagined that it could REALLY be us. I watched legends come, legends go and it turns out the missing piece was people who would start their legends here, not a Sutter but a Berube, not a Hasek, but a Binnington, not a Hull but a Maroon. This truly is destiny and all I can do is sit here, staring at a picture of a sepia airborne Bobby Orr and say to myself, "Remember us? We're coming for you, mother fker!"

Please boys, win it all. Win it for those who ain't with us anymore, those who have hung on for dear life to the Note and especially those who are fans in their heart and lost their belief. Bring them home, erase the past and forge a new history. Show 'em what we're made of.

I believe in the Note. It's not just words to me. The Blues troubles run parallel of my own in many ways and it's why I've always stuck with it. I know what it's like to live with the world seemingly plot against me, to have situations turned on its head against me due to misfortune or bad luck this. I've been there one too many times and I'm sure others of you have been there as well. Winning tonight restores my faith in so much, it makes me believe in magic again, the magic of a can-do attitude and the power of never giving up and finding a way. Tonight these guys put more than St. Louis on their back, they also carried the hopes, wishes and dreams of others. They carried mine too. And for the first time, they didn't let us down. I believe. And you should too!

Long Live The Note!

That was beautiful bro

I love all of you. Tonight we celebrate...maybe tomorrow too!!!!

Let's Go Blues!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
The Blues and “Gloria” are the top trends nationwide on Twitter right now.

We’re in foreign territory with this attention but it’s awesome. There’s an aura about this team.

If you’re not a Hawks or Preds fan, how can you not root for this team to get it done?

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
The Blues and “Gloria” are the top trends nationwide on Twitter right now.

We’re in foreign territory with this attention but it’s awesome. There’s an aura about this team.

If you’re not a Hawks or Preds fan, how can you not root for this team to get it done?
Even a few Hawks posters on the boards have jumped on the bandwagon from from what I've seen. It's an amazing, wierd, and crazy time right now. But I love it!

yogintheaveragebears

May 23, 2015
Even a few Hawks posters on the boards have jumped on the bandwagon from from what I've seen. It's an amazing, wierd, and crazy time right now. But I love it!
Seen this my buddy is die hard Chicago went to games before they got good being the only one there and he’s rooting for us! Texts me after every game!

Reactions: mk80 and Spektre

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
Oh my god is it really real?
Nervous for Boston but in heaven right now
boston will be tough but i still think dallas was the toughest draw the blues could get

Bruins D can be exploited just like previous 3 teams were and Blues have already shown they can beat a hot goalie. Will be real similar to Winnipeg series.

Reactions: Spektre

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
boston will be tough but i still think dallas was the toughest draw the blues could get

Bruins D can be exploited just like previous 3 teams were and Blues have already shown they can beat a hot goalie. Will be real similar to Winnipeg series.
Blues fans are going to hear "Rask this" and "Rask that" but I wholeheartedly believe Bishop is a better goalie. Dallas had a more dangerous O too. However Boston has a better D.

It's going to be fun. Blues have seen lots of different styles between WPG, DAL and SJS.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
Blues fans are going to hear "Rask this" and "Rask that" but I wholeheartedly believe Bishop is a better goalie. Dallas had a more dangerous O too. However Boston has a better D.

It's going to be fun. Blues have seen lots of different styles between WPG, DAL and SJS.
bostons full 6 d is better but dallas has a much better top 4

its gonna come down to defending home ice and continuing the superb road play b/c boston is very good at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad