WCF Game 5: Blackhawks @ Ducks | NBCSN, TVA, CBC | 6PM PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
Apparently I only needed to watch the last 10 minutes of the game to get the most excitement out of it. Toewser with the double-laser. More OT games? Don't mind if I do.

jaydub*

What's more likely?

1. A Ducks win
2. Going to bed in the next hour
3. Accidentally clicking one of these ****ing pop ups

Clicking on a pop up is impossible to avoid here. Thanks hfboards, I was totallty wondering what the definition of "have" was!!!

theaub

34-38-61-10-13-15
Nov 21, 2008
Toronto
All he did is throw the puck at the net. Anyone could have done that. The fact that it went in is another thing.

Threw it away from any Hawk player into an area with two Ducks + Andersen

A truly awful play with fantastic results

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
The first goal was awesome, gotta give credit to Toews for a great shot. The second one however is a fluke and merely the result of Andersen being clueless.
Toews should buy a lottery ticket, he's unbelievably lucky.

LuGBuG

Quack Quack
Mar 16, 2006
Ducks
Well we had an epic 3 goals in the 3rd last game and it was washed away by a Chicago OT goal. Let's hope we can do it to them tonight!

just22

Aug 2, 2009
What's more likely?

1. A Ducks win
2. Going to bed in the next hour
3. Accidentally clicking one of these ****ing pop ups

I'm contemplating sponsoring just so I can get rid of this garbage... Congratulations HF... you've won.

No1

Jun 17, 2007
Vancouver
I don't care what people say about Andersen letting in a soft goal.

The situational awareness you need to be able to see the goalie is out of position in that split second and risk giving up possession with 30 seconds left to perfectly place that shot is unbelievable.

oem1265

Jan 8, 2009
Andersen didn't even have to make a save, he just had to not put it in his own net. This is reminiscent of MAF a few years ago.

bobbyt911

Hawks should get a player with the last name Happy. Captain Serious to Saad to Happy to Saad.......someone forgot their meds the bipolar Hawks

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Wouldn`t mind if Boudreau puts Gibson in. Anderson has been brutal tonight. 3 soft goals. 3. What the ****? bad ****ing timing to have a **** game, Freddie.

Are you kidding me? Gibby hasn't played in how long and you would throw him in for OT in a must win game?

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Threw it away from any Hawk player into an area with two Ducks + Andersen

A truly awful play with fantastic results

Desperation + Luck + Awful goaltending.... = OT.

Lost in all of this is that Shaw made the goal happen. In fact in order of who should get credit for the goal it is:

Andersen, Shaw, Toews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad