WCF Game 5: Blackhawks @ Ducks | NBCSN, TVA, CBC | 6PM PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayrton2388

May 23, 2014
Wouldn`t mind if Boudreau puts Gibson in. Anderson has been brutal tonight. 3 soft goals. 3. What the ****? bad ****ing timing to have a **** game, Freddie.

imfree19

Apr 16, 2012
3/4 of the goals my rec league goalie would've saved. This game is clearly on his shoulders.

Yeah no. Nice exaggeration though.

Sometimes goalies have off games and the team needs to pull through and make up for it. We'll see if Anaheim really wants it

od71

Apr 8, 2012
Anaheim skaters are fighting not only vs Chicago but vs ANDERSON also

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO
:laugh:

Two goals in the final 2 mins of a critical Game 5 in the playoffs ... /allotherdiscussion

Seriously.. and who else... Jonathan Toews. This was incredible to watch. One of the best, at his best.

I don't see how anyone can be downplaying that... who cares if it was a weak save (You don't think Toews awareness had anything to do with that?), the point is, Toews is the one who willed his team to a tie.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Anderson lost the Ducks this game (at least a regulation win).

Chicago always gets the OT goal it seems, no matter how good or flukey.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
What a game. Wow! Lady Sunny is humming the damn Chelsea Dagger song for good luck and they tied it. Shes an insomniac and wants OT so whoever wins the West is exhausted by the SCF if TBL advances tomorrow

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver
Andersen has been horrendous tonight. The 1st and 4th goals are as bad as it gets, and the 2nd wasn't great either. If I'm Boudreau, I'm giving him the hook and putting in Gibson.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Wouldn`t mind if Boudreau puts Gibson in. Anderson has been brutal tonight. 3 soft goals. 3. What the ****? bad ****ing timing to have a **** game, Freddie.

That tends to be the case alot in the playoffs. One team dominates and deserves to win the series, but then the goaltending is awful and the opposing team steals it.

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
Even if that goal was hugely on Andersen, got to give it to Toews. That's the stuff of legends. Never been a fan of the guy, but man I do understand why Hawks fans are in awe of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad