GDT: WCF Game #5 ★ Dallas Stars vs Vegas Golden Knights, 7:00 PM CT ★ NBCSN, SN, CBC ★ Stars lead 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
Being a Bruins fan and the strong Bruin presence on the Stars...how can I not cheer for Dallas?

Congrats Dallas fans.

Watched it on CBC and had to endure Scott Oake interviewing Jamie Benn. He is such a friggin' halfwit​

Reactions: insomniaddict

serp

Jan 17, 2016
This team is just never out of a game. They get one they instantly get momentum and turn the ship around . It's been like that all season long since that win against the Wild early in the year. Either they never get a bounce and lose badly or they will turn the game around on a dime.

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
This team is just never out of a game. They get one they instantly get momentum and turn the ship around . It's been like that all season long since that win against the Wild early in the year. Either they never get a bounce and lose badly or they will turn the game around on a dime.

They seem to score very timely goals that just breaks the other team.

For all of their missed chances they seem to finish when it matters.

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Just wanted to stop by to congratulate the Stars for beating Vegas. A great overtime win.

**** Vegas.

A Jets fan congratulating Dallas.

tenor.gif

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
I miss Dobby on the Bruins but I hope he can win the Cup as the starter with the Stars. The Russian Tim Thomas looked great that series

Reactions: insomniaddict

DieselPig

Oct 20, 2016
Wow. I don’t know why this team does this to its fans. Waits 40 minutes until they try do anything productive. I’m on cloud 9 boys.

What a team. What a feeling. I can’t wait for everyone to say we are gonna get destroyed in the Cup Finals just like everyone predicted this series and last. I love watched the emotion in Bones after the win. Lets do it for him.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Honestly IRC everytime Gurianov was that open for a one timer on the powerplay and he hit the net all season long it lead to a goal. Lucky for us Vegas seemed to have forgotten about that or didn't watch enough tapes of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad