GDT: WCF Game 3: Vegas Golden Knights @ Dallas Stars | 5:00PM | NBCSN, CBC, SN, TVAS | Series Tied 1-1

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
I count 5 times Nate Schmidt has turned the puck over up the middle of the ice tonight. The last one just set up that 3 on 1 with 3 seconds left. :mad:

I think a lot of his blunders with the puck are the Mcnabb effect, similar to Tuch/Eakin. If you gave Schmidt a partner that didn't treat the puck as a grenade he wouldn't need to force so much.

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
What were they doing that final shift. Win the offensive zone face off and Theodore?? just throws it behind the net for no apparent reason allowing the Stars to clear and then ices it. It's a bad bounce off the glass but Schmidt should have just ate the puck on the boards and let the final few seconds run out.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I think a lot of his blunders with the puck are the Mcnabb effect, similar to Tuch/Eakin. If you gave Schmidt a partner that didn't treat the puck as a grenade he wouldn't need to force so much.
Blame McNabb for HIS ****ups. He has plenty of them. Don't blame him for Schmidt.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Blame McNabb for HIS ****ups. He has plenty of them. Don't blame him for Schmidt.

So you don't think linemates have any effect on how a guy performs? This is why I thought we needed another puck moving d-man. Theo is consistent in that department and Schmidt is wildly inconsistent. The rest is average (Martinez) to garbage (Mcnabb).

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
So you don't think linemates have any effect on how a guy performs? This is why I thought we needed another puck moving d-man. Theo is consistent in that department and Schmidt is wildly inconsistent. The rest is average (Martinez) to garbage (Mcnabb).
I think Schmidt is a grown enough man to take responsibility for his own mistakes.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville

Whitecloud moves the puck well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad