GDT: WCF Game 3 Jets @ Knights 6PM PST

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
We have the best goalie of the 4 remaining teams left and we got our value out of that last night. I'm not going to worry about people trying to read momentum into a series, that's a fools errand. Luck and timing play a big role in any hockey game so to worry about what's coming next is only going to drive you crazy. Enjoy the ride of watching two awesome teams who play the game well and in a positive fashion. May this series and the ones before spark the end of the ugly style of play which has been preferred for too long.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Friday is a big one, no doubt, but I expect them to come out like it is game 7. You watch some of those interviews of the Jets players from last night, they were rattled. Hellebuyck in particular, comparing himself to Fleury and saying he’s better than him. That’s not confidence, comparing yourself to someone else. And Fleury’s cool demeanor, little dance moves when the club music is played, the tickle, that stuff is so annoying to them, you can tell.

Reactions: VegasKnightlife

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
On another subject, if this site is not fixed soon, i think i may just stay off of it until it is.

It can take forever just to get to a single thread. Get an error message and have to refresh over and over again.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
On another subject, if this site is not fixed soon, i think i may just stay off of it until it is.

It can take forever just to get to a single thread. Get an error message and have to refresh over and over again.

Just let coach Turk have a look. He'll get it running better than ever before.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->