Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Too stressful.

GniceA.gif

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Great win, but that's a very shaky way to close out a game.

Gallant needed to call time out somewhere around 10-12 minutes left in the 3rd. The guy has pushed all the right buttons all year, but he clearly blew it here. The team needed a breather & to regroup.

I know he's not a film guy, but the team was outworked badly to end the game. The Jets are a great team, so need to give them credit, but adjustments need to be made. Starting with how to defend the Schiefele line a little better.

Reactions: VegasKnightlife

VegasKnightlife

Aug 20, 2017
Screw Mike Milbury. MAF was very good but he was not the only reason they won.

How does this clown still have a job talking about hockey? It must be a charmed life he leads to have a job talking about something he knows nothing about.

Both the clowns on NBCSN post game were just complete morons. Yes the Jets dominated period 3 but the Knights were the better team for the first two.

Fleury came up big no doubt but to say the Jets would have won the series in 5 if we lost is a slap in the face. Jets are good but VGK are a very good team too.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Both the clowns on NBCSN post game were just complete morons. Yes the Jets dominated period 3 but the Knights were the better team for the first two.

Fleury came up big no doubt but to say the Jets would have won the series in 5 if we lost is a slap in the face. Jets are good but VGK are a very good team too.

Absolutely. I was telling someone you would have thought we lost this game based on their entire conversation.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Well I don’t know why but for some reason the site has completely stopped working on my PC, still not working now, but here’s all the posts from the 3rd I couldn’t post.

Crap!

Flower!

Flower!

Holy f***en Shit Flower!

We need to start skating!

Flower!

Marchy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We won!!!!!!!!!!

DirtyDutchDiggler

May 17, 2018
Been putting off signing up for this board but it was bout time I did. Been a Vegas resident for over 20 years now and never really followed hockey till we were awarded this team. I have watched every game this year and absolutely proud of the fight and resilience of this team. Great win and my heart was in my throat the last 10min of the game. GO KNIGHTS GO!!!

VegasKnightlife

Aug 20, 2017
Been putting off signing up for this board but it was bout time I did. Been a Vegas resident for over 20 years now and never really followed hockey till we were awarded this team. I have watched every game this year and absolutely proud of the fight and resilience of this team. Great win and my heart was in my throat the last 10min of the game. GO KNIGHTS GO!!!

Welcome to the board. That was way too intense. Win or lose this team gives everything they have. So proud to be a fan.

Reactions: Boris Zubov

VegasKnightlife

Aug 20, 2017
Absolutely. I was telling someone you would have thought we lost this game based on their entire conversation.

Exactly. Jets were outplayed in game 2, and for the first two periods of game 3. They made a great push, but didn't win the game.

Still a great team, but this spin that the Knights are a ragtag overachieving group of misfits who should just go home is infuriating.

Reactions: Vegan Knight

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I don't know if anyone else noticed, but a lot of our problems this game, and especially in that third period, was with Sbisa on the ice.

He was terrible today and a lot of Winnipeg's third period pressure came when he was on the ice and failed to properly clear the zone.

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
One adjustment we might see in Game 4 is for the defensemen to go up the middle of the ice with Murphy dumps. The Jets really sniffed out the dumps up the walls, bringing a defenseman down constantly, often without forward support. That should have created more in the way of odd-man rushes than it did. The wingers needed to do a better job of chipping it out. That’s not without risks, of course.

This is one of the odder series that I can remember in my years watching hockey in terms of clearly defined momentum shifts. It’s more like an NBA series than an NHL one. The Jets are going to bring to it early in Game 4; I expect an unbalanced first period. If the Knights can keep the damage to a minimum, then I like the upside for the rest of the game. It’s very rare for a team to play with that type of unrelenting aggressiveness period after period after period.

Getting Perron back in the lineup for Game 4 would be nice.

Reactions: VegasKnightlife

Vegas Mac

Golden Shellback
Jun 26, 2015
This team. Just damn man. Each game is a bigger adrenaline rush. Just about had a heart attack during the series where Fleury made those two stops in period 3.

Talk about a fast series with some great hockey. Western final is deliverin the goods.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
I don't know if anyone else noticed, but a lot of our problems this game, and especially in that third period, was with Sbisa on the ice.

He was terrible today and a lot of Winnipeg's third period pressure came when he was on the ice and failed to properly clear the zone.

I thought Sbisa was really good for his standards at the beginning of the year before the injuries started (although he was with Schmidt). Ever since then he's been the same old Sbisa I hated from his Duck days and couldn't wait for him to disappear. My heart races every time he touches the ice.

We NEED G4. I think whoever wins Friday is taking the series.

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
carp_mug_011801_1_bigger.jpg
Steve Carp‏Verified account @stevecarprj 4h4 hours ago

Gallant on Fleury:
He's made unbelievable saves.
They were obviously important at a key time for us.
That's Fleury.
He's been great all playoffs, he's been great all year for us.
He's a guy that has fun out there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->