GDT: WCF Game 2: Vegas Golden Knights @ Winnipeg Jets | 5:00PM | Do Gooder Do Lots Gooder Edition

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
WeekendEarwormsHeatColdMiser.png

as expected. Good pushback by the Knights.

I think they take the next 2 at home. :nod:

ChanceVegas

Barney on a bender
Jan 3, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
visions of the future with a temporary Theodore-Schmidt pairing and I liked it

I liked it a lot

My good Lord Schmidt had the game of his life. So awesome to see. The guy was everywhere on the ice.

Bellemare is my favorite Knight, but Schmidt is a close second and coming on strong. He and Marchy were on a mission tonight.

Wow what a win!

Vegas Mac

Golden Shellback
Jun 26, 2015
My ego tells me that Tatar was waitin for me to write him off before he started clickin with these dudes. Even though that's not true, it's great to see him coming around as the player many of us thought he was. He had a fine game, and hopefully some more are in store here in this series.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
My ego tells me that Tatar was waitin for me to write him off before he started clickin with these dudes. Even though that's not true, it's great to see him coming around as the player many of us thought he was. He had a fine game, and hopefully some more are in store here in this series.

The goal he scored was all effort. Effort has never been his problem here. Effort will get you a few goals over the course of playing enough time. He's had a few of those throughout his time here but not nearly enough. He always works hard and it makes him easy to root for.

But besides that goal, not much was different from him for me. It kind of papers over a performance similar to his other outings. If he could get enough of those goals that might mean something but he hasn't shown even an inkling of that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad