GDT: WCF Game #2 ★ Dallas Stars vs Vegas Golden Knights, 7:00 PM CT ★ NBCSN, SN ★ Stars lead 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
100%. Makes me wonder if they were worried about him getting shelled and it affecting his long term development or something.

I understand that but if you're really worried about that why have him backup at all ? A backup might have to play. If you think he's your best option to back Dobby up you have to be ready to play him.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
NBC is nutz. Ryan Reaves had zero impact on this game. For proof that he did though ... .NBC just said hey one of his teammates scored a goal that he wasn't invovled in ... that's how he had an impact.

Dallas got beat by a better team tonight with a better effort, and Reaves had virtually no impact.

Reactions: bbfan419 and LT

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I understand that but if you're really worried about that why have him backup at all ? A backup might have to play

Yea I don’t know. It’s clear they value him right now more than Bow.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Reaves had zero impact on the game. Radulov is an idiot and needs to sit a game.

How many games in these playoffs has Dallas had more power plays than the other team?

Reactions: bbfan419

Rory

Jun 14, 2017
Just bench Radulov for f***s sake

Give Robertson a chance next game
He had a bad game. Bench Seguin he has not had a good game in a long time. At least Rads can find the back of the net.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Yea I don’t know. It’s clear they value him right now more than Bow.

He's clearly a better goaltender than Bow. Everybody knows that including the coaching staff . Hell he's better than a hobbled Bishop too. Dudes a former first rounder and coming off a good AHL season.

Reactions: DieselPig

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Isn't it like pretty warm in Dallas ? Idk outdoor watching party would make more sense to me than in the arena.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017

Well at least this happened

Love how its Klingberg too lmao like what. Not a huge hit and Reaves was in a weird spot but I still love to see it

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010

Well at least this happened

Love how its Klingberg too lmao like what. Not a huge hit and Reaves was in a weird spot but I still love to see it

Look at the impact Reaves has on this play, wow. Give this guy the Conn Smythe already

Reactions: Smelling Salt

Chuck Biscuits

Nov 19, 2019
'99 called, wants that Game 1 back. I still say outside of a few plays, we were not THAT bad game 2. Bad? Yea, obviously. THAT bad? Nah..Screw Sweetums..

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
1 shot on 7 odd man rushes (according to NBC, and not even at end of game, might have been a few more)

These last two games certainly make me question if their offensive hot streak is over, it they are clutching the stick a bit, finally feeling the pressure because a few TV announcers finally said "Maybe they are good." or whatever. If so, we know their streaks tend to last a while.

Or, is it just natural that a good team would fight back, and thus, natural the Stars will fight back as they have before these playoffs?

Probably the latter, but in the end, I think the favored VGS team will win a long series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad