GDT: WCF Game #2 ★ Dallas Stars vs Vegas Golden Knights, 7:00 PM CT ★ NBCSN, SN ★ Stars lead 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DieselPig

Oct 20, 2016
I think it’s fair to say Vegas didn’t come out strong in game 1. We need to make them pay by matching their intensity this game. If we can go up 2-0 we are going to be sitting pretty. LETS GO.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
I have a bad feeling oettenger might make an appearance in this one .

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Tbis could really be a game to suit Hintz/Gurianovs break out speed.

I see an aggressive pinhcing Vegas, hopefully they come a bit too hard and spill a puck or two, opening up transition the other way.

Goals from Roope and Denis tonight.

Reactions: DieselPig

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Have a feeling we lose this one. Hope I'm wrong, though. Going up 2-0 again would be huge.

I mostly just want to see solid effort for 60 minutes like last game. If we can maintain that this series and not take any periods off, we should be fine.

Reactions: DieselPig

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
My feeling about this series is the exact same as Colorado ... just don't fall behind more than 1 game. The fact they never found themselves in that position against the Avs is great, and I love they're ahead now.

Like you said LT, I just want to see solid efforts. No matter the result, don't play a terrible, uninspired game. Just keep the series within reach, and if you happen to go up 2-0 ... that's fantastic. Just keep playing like they could eliminate you.

Reactions: LT

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
I don't think Dallas' problem is cockiness. They don't think they're hot shit. I think they have a problem with success and get nervous trying to stay ahead. That's why they struggle to close out games and stop playing and they have had some pretty pathetic efforts in games they could close someone out.

Maybe it's because until now they've not ever passed that 2nd round hump. Hopefully the looseness they had after eliminating the Avs and their performance in Game 1 can help start building confidence that they can trust they can play and close out games.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Oh Bowness ... I like what you're putting down. I was a little skeptical, but I'm glad you're sticking with it.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Cogs healthy scratch (and apparently injuries IIRC in Game 6) definitely gets the clothing off. We've got that firmly established now.

Just out of curiosity at this point, what other Stars behaviors cause nudity?

* Bob Gaglardi saying Harley Thomas?

* Jim Lites calling out Benn and Seguin?

I just want to establish a baseline for nudity. Morbid curiosity ... towel down or just sittin' straight on the couch with no cares?

Reactions: LT

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Cogs healthy scratch (and apparently injuries IIRC in Game 6) definitely gets the clothing off. We've got that firmly established now.

Just out of curiosity at this point, what other Stars behaviors cause nudity?

* Bob Gaglardi saying Harley Thomas?

* Jim Lites calling out Benn and Seguin?

I just want to establish a baseline for nudity. Morbid curiosity ... towel down or just sittin' straight on the couch with no cares?
I'm a no cares kind of guy.
Also injuries only if they are relatively minor.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
I think the Stars could use a bit of that no care attitude to stay calm and confident. You could be a role model for that team M88K.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
This isn't a Dallas Stars comment, this is a whoever wins the Stanley Cup comment ...

After seeing Reaves' daughter dancing around in one tweet on the jumbotron and then Gurianov's parents, it occurred to me that I hope but I also don't see how it is going to be possible for these guys to get to celebrate a Stanley Cup with their friends and family with the Cup. What a bummer. Hopefully the league can figure something out to keep that tradition alive despite COVID.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->