GDT: WCF Game 1 Vegas Golden Knights vs Dallas Stars | 5pm PT | NBC et al

hangman005

Face for Radio, Voice for Silent Movies
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Main boards has already declared the series over, time to pack at up and go home guys :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
DeBoer has some work to do to figure it out and get the offense going.

mrjiggyfly

Jun 1, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
I think the territorial advantage domination against the Canucks didn't prepare the Golden Knights for what they faced vs Stars in Game 1. They played poorly. Fleury gave them a chance, and they just didn't get it done.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
This is absolute b.s. They did nothing but get on their knees for Mac the entire series. The Stars were an afterthought until Kivi scored in overtime.
They had one point in game 5 or 6 where they pumped Mack for a couple of minutes. The only Avs things were injuries and how poor they were at defensive zone face offs.

Otherwise all kudos to Dallas.

nihlify

Jan 20, 2010
Well, I read a tweet that said with Lehner in net Vegas produce a lot more offense because they don't trust him in net. Brilliant logic, we'll probably see double the amount of shots next game!

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Well, I read a tweet that said with Lehner in net Vegas produce a lot more offense because they don't trust him in net. Brilliant logic, we'll probably see double the amount of shots next game!

I'm guessing that Tweet's author was Granger or Sin Bin. Two noted Fleury fanboys. Take it with a grain of salt.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->