Series Talk: WCF: Dallas Stars vs Edmonton Oilers (EDM Leads 3-2)

Who wins in how many games?

• Dallas Stars in 4

Votes: 59 6.7%
  • Dallas Stars in 5

Votes: 211 23.8%
  • Dallas Stars in 6

Votes: 259 29.3%
  • Dallas Stars in 7

Votes: 45 5.1%
  • Edmonton Oilers in 4

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • Edmonton Oilers in 5

Votes: 15 1.7%
  • Edmonton Oilers in 6

Votes: 160 18.1%
  • Edmonton Oilers in 7

Votes: 128 14.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanAveryTheGreatOne

Jul 4, 2021
images.png

Who y'all got?!

Dallas Stars (1C) vs. Edmonton Oilers (2P)

Western Conference Final

Game 1: Oilers at Stars -- May 23, 8:30 p.m. ET (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 2: Oilers at Stars -- May 25, 8 p.m. ET (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 3: Stars at Oilers -- May 27, 8:30 p.m. ET (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 4: Stars at Oilers -- May 29, 8:30 p.m. ET (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 5: Oilers at Stars -- May 31, TBD (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, TVAS)
+ Game 6: Stars at Oilers -- June 2, TBD (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, TVAS)
+ Game 7: Oilers at Stars -- June 4, TBD (TNT, truTV, MAX, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ if necessary

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sports2 and Tofveve

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Thanks, you're legitimately always wrong, so I know how to profit. Bet Oilers to win Game 1, then double. Through game 4. Just need 800 in bank to get at least $100. That's 12.5 interest free tax free income. Zero chance Dallas sweeps. You're worse then Drake for predictions. That's a tough thing to do, but here you stand. I'll quote this when I win with a bet receipt.

I'll take the bet.

• Haha
Reactions: Skolman

Cup or Bust

Oct 17, 2017
It will be interesting to see how the Oilers match up compared to Dallas compared to the Canucks. Dallas looks really good.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Oilers depth is underrated. Several players have emerged over the course of the playoffs. Holloway is the main one. We have been playing without Henrique last round, and he's day to day so that could be a boost.

The Oilers will have the special teams advantage. This will be a close series

Iggys Dome

Not allowed to say the “R-Word” (rebuild)
Mar 19, 2018
Cap Space
From my limited viewings, Dallas might be the deepest team in the NHL. They can quite literally roll 4 lines and three pairings and they are fine. Not to mention Otter is a beast. They wore down the Avalanche with just wave after wave with each line. I'm honestly impressed by them.

If the Stars are healthy, I think they take this in 5.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
If you think Silovs played poorly you're not worth conversing with.
I never said he played poorly. All I said is that he’s a 3rd string goalie. A goalie deemed not good enough to be in the NHL most of the time. He played well and that’s exactly what the problem is for your PP dependent team.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
I expect more greatness from this guy.

View attachment 873791
It was nice stomping former Flames in Zadorov and Lindholm this past series. Tanev is next.

In all sincerity, good luck to the Stars and their fans. Any mockery I post is not directed towards you, but rather any bitter Flames/Cancuks/Leaf fans.

The Stars were the best team in the West this season for a reason. Hopefully its a good series.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
From my limited viewings, Dallas might be the deepest team in the NHL. They can quite literally roll 4 lines and three pairings and they are fine. Not to mention Otter is a beast. They wore down the Avalanche with just wave after wave with each line. I'm honestly impressed by them.

If the Stars are healthy, I think they take this in 5.
Thats how i see it too. Their forward depth is absolutely insane, cant remember a team ever looking that deep. Their gonna eat Nurse Ceci Desharnais and Kulak alive. And like ya said not to mention their defense is so deep. I think Mcdavid and Draisatl are too good to lose in 4 tho, so i predicted Dallas in 6

Chris5225

Dec 29, 2019
Dallas is deeper but Edmonton's high end skill is much better. In the end I think Dallas takes it but it will be close.

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
I never said he played poorly. All I said is that he’s a 3rd string goalie. A goalie deemed not good enough to be in the NHL most of the time. He played well and that’s exactly what the problem is for your PP dependent team.
Try again, smart guy

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
I think Dallas takes this, but you can't count out McDavid and Draisaitl, they show up when needed. I think they take a few games off them.

Cheering for Tanev to keep doing his thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad