WC SF: MAY 8 GDT - USA vs. SWEDEN (2-3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

incawg

Mar 7, 2003
Canuckland
Visit site
Swedish Bolt Fan said:
Than we can pretty much be 100% sure US will win. there is ALWAYS a bias on an American/Canadian Ref at worlds have been for the last 30 years and it still holds true.

:shakehead Right, just like there is ALWAYS a bias for European teams from European refs.

Give me a break. North American and European refs may have different styles of calling the game, but anyone who actually believes that there is a bias is crazy.

It sure makes quite a convenient excuse should your team lose though.

The Austrian

Predatore said:
I think you will all be able to watch the game here

http://www.tw1.at/livestream/livestream.ram

There is a connection limit, so if you wish to view the entire game a tip is not to disconnect during the intermissions, as you may not be able to connect again :)

this guy ist the weakest hockey comentatore in the whole world. i hope for you, that you don´t understand what he is saying... :D :D

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
hehe, luckily I'm watching the game here in Sweden. But our commentator, Ã…ke Unger, is not very good either ;)

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Nazgullah said:
Why the devil did US put Dunham in goal?

Well, he was great against Sweden in the group stage. I imagine that's why, although I would have personally still selected Conklin

The Austrian

Predatore said:
hehe, luckily I'm watching the game here in Sweden. But our commentator, Ã…ke Unger, is not very good either ;)

but this guy, doesn´t have any idea of hockey.. *gg* he doesn´t know the rules etc.. my english is not so good, that i can translate what he is saying, most of the time...

but a short example form the first half final: team slowakia holds the puck and this guy said: "Here come the Tschech" :joker: :joker:

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
The Austrian said:
but a short example form the first half final: team slowakia holds the puck and this guy said: "Here come the Tschech" :joker: :joker:

lol, yes I read that earlier :)

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Forsberg has been great so far. Already delivered a couple of really nice passes. Sweden is dominating heavily.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Predatore said:
Well, he was great against Sweden in the group stage. I imagine that's why, although I would have personally still selected Conklin

I guess Laviolette was playing a hunch. Doesn't look so good right now, although it's early. :cry:

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
End of first period.
Sweden has pretty much outplayed USA, but then again they have been shorthanded half the period basically. Dunham has made a couple of nice saves and the posts have saved him at 2 occasions as well.

SChan*

alittle worrying that sweden got so many penalties in 1st period. Now the americans will get 2-3 pp in a row. It usally work that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->