WC QF: May 12 GDT - Russia vs. Finland

Status
Not open for further replies.

RorschachWJK

Dec 28, 2004
Rick Middleton said:
1-0 Finland

20. PAKASLAHTI, Petri (10. KARALAHTI, Jere, 28. RITA, Jani)

Go to http://www.ihwc.net/english/ for updates.

Thanks for the info. I know the site but it isn't working too well for me right now. Windows update is sucking all the power out of the puter right now and even the net seems real slow.

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
entertaining game? Sweden is currently being involved in the most boring period of the tournament..

Padawan

Former power tripper
Dec 31, 2002
Jyvaskyla, Finland
www.jypht.fi
Jokerit Wasp said:
Two CRAP goalies make it fun to watch!!!! HYVA SUOMI!!!

Sokolov MUST be pulled now...
I don't know how fun it is. It makes me very nervous. Both teams tried to play and didn't only defend. Both goalies do suck big time. The second goal that Russia did wasn't even going in. Same class... or should I say, classless effort by both goalies. :shakehead

Leke

May 8, 2005
Suomussalmi, Finland
I hope Erkka will kick some spirit to Bäckström. I would hate to see him replaced by Nurminen. Not least because all Jokerit-fans are yelling for his head on other forums. They are just sore because Kärpät won the championship :P

Pepper

Aug 30, 2004
Bäckström sucked big time there, he practically scooped the puck in, it was about 50cm wide but he had to stick his glove there and deflect it in.... :shakehead

Let's face it, with this goaltending we can forget any chance of medalling.

miss hockey

Sep 6, 2004
Helsinki
Leke said:
I hope Erkka will kick some spirit to Bäckström. I would hate to see him replaced by Nurminen. Not least because all Jokerit-fans are yelling for his head on other forums. They are just sore because Kärpät won the championship :P

Dude! The only people defending Bäckström now are Kärpät fans, everyone, everyone else is calling for his head.

Why Pasi isnt starting is beyond belief. If Nikke hoovers in one more goal, Pasi will skate onto the ice..

Everest

Apr 19, 2005
Suprising to hear Finland scoring goals...but an offensive tempo favors the Russians :teach:

RorschachWJK

Dec 28, 2004
miss hockey said:
Dude! The only people defending Bäckström now are Kärpät fans, everyone, everyone else is calling for his head.

Why Pasi isnt starting is beyond belief. If Nikke hoovers in one more goal, Pasi will skate onto the ice..

Lets hope that doesn't happen. It would be a virtual goalie-roulette with three guys trying and none of them emerging as a number 1 goalie. I don't entirely trust Nurminen to be fit and on top of his game right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->