WC QF: May 12 GDT - Czech Rep. vs. USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

X0ssbar

topshelf331 said:
Anybody else having trouble with MEdia zone?

I bought the all Access Pass but now they are charging an additional $8 bucks for the quarter final games :dunno:

X0ssbar

topshelf331 said:
Fixed!!!!

Too bad i had to miss the whole 1st period.

yeah.. nice call.. i worked with their on-line support and they got mine finally fixed as well.. caught the very end of the first period which being a USA fan wasn't the best - although dipietro looks fairly solid early on

Everest

Apr 19, 2005
Rabid Ranger said:
Czechs putting on some pressure...... The U.S. really needs to get the next goal.............
How do you keep track,while everyone else is having trouble? Are you at the game with a laptop? :propeller

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
Top Shelf said:
yeah.. nice call.. i worked with their on-line support and they got mine finally fixed as well.. caught the very end of the first period which being a USA fan wasn't the best - although dipietro looks fairly solid early on
How is the quality of the broadcast?

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Brett Hauer is quietly having a great tournament. I think he has six points now, and has been exceptional on the power play.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Czech's still keeping the pressure on. With their firepower, a two goal deficit isn't insurmountable by any stretch. U.S. is still getting outshot by a two to one margin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad