WC QF: May 12 GDT - Canada vs. Slovakia

Status
Not open for further replies.

kolanos

Nov 7, 2003
Team Canada has yet to redeem any confidence from me. Those two goals they gave the Slovaks were inexcusable. The defense is almost afraid to use any force against attacking players, they just let them skate in relatively untouched. Perhaps they're afraid of drawing a penalty? Palffy sure went down easily when Redden backchecked him...

Marconius

Jan 27, 2003
Visit site
kolanos said:
Team Canada has yet to redeem any confidence from me. Those two goals they gave the Slovaks were inexcusable. The defense is almost afraid to use any force against attacking players, they just let them skate in relatively untouched. Perhaps they're afraid of drawing a penalty? Palffy sure went down easily when Redden backchecked him...

Any word on the D pairings today?

kolanos

Nov 7, 2003
Marconius said:
Any word on the D pairings today?
Redden-Hannan
Regehr-Phillips

From what I can gather. Morrison is playing the point also.

IHWC says

Redden-Phillips
Boyle-Hannan
Regehr-Souray

But I haven't seen it that way so far.

Everest

Apr 19, 2005
That was the best period of hockey ive seen anywhere...since the Stanley Cup playoffs.

nikki9

Mar 19, 2005
Kaizer said:
That's why we love this game :)

Yeah, but i'm young and i don't want to die just yet, at leat not until I get to see the NHL come back. And see some hockey on a regular basis.

Everest

Apr 19, 2005
Canada's forwards have been up to the task all tournament long..now if our defence/goaltending can get things done...we might pull off an upset today.
I expected this to be Canadas toughest game coming into the tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad