WC: May 5 GDT - Canada vs. United States

Status
Not open for further replies.

SChan*

syc said:
The second part of that statement is true but I do wonder about the first part.

Ok I overreacted, but it's because I like him ;)

He is very classy though.

Hockey_Nut99

Sorry if this has been asked (I haven't read every post yet), but does anyone know who is starting in net for the US?

SChan*

Hockey_Nut99 said:
Sorry if this has been asked (I haven't read every post yet), but does anyone know who is starting in net for the US?

Ty Conklin.

perrykaravello

John Garrett's Peanut Butter Jar
Aug 15, 2004
Gonna have to skip school to watch this one , should be awesome.

Canada 4-1

Morrison (2) , Jovo and Nash.

wassup77

Nov 15, 2004
Sweden
Dan Galvin said:
Not sure either. I thought I saw on the IWHC site that the U.S. was leaning towards going with Dipietro. I guess we will find out soon enough.

Why whould they do that? Conklin is on fire :dunno:

MLH

Feb 6, 2003
I saw earlier someone post that Team1200 will be broadcasting, does anyone know if Fan590 is?

Everest

Apr 19, 2005
Conklin was the best player on last years American team...as it is day one of "real tournament action" for both teams...I have to guess Conky' will get the start.
Better question: Who does Canada match against Doug Weight?

espo*

About 15 more minutes and game on!! Get at em boys and show em some hard ass hockey.

Everest

Apr 19, 2005
Pierre answers my question...Hannan and Redden with the Maltby/Draper duo against Weight most likely...does that mean Captain Canada is on the Draper line? I hope so...

Everest

Apr 19, 2005
Canada can tie this game and still win "B" pool correct? Not that we can allow that to happen but...

wedge

Oct 4, 2004
victoriaville
Brodeur really needs to step up... I think Canada will win 4-3 and Brodeur will give 2 soft goals. He's not in shape enough yet.

let's bring the game it's gonna be great..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad