WC: May 4 GDT - Russia vs. Belarus

Status
Not open for further replies.

espo*

Wingmanrob said:
Please explain how those nasty Russians are so dislikeable; this should be interesting. :biglaugh:
Oh several,let's see 1.the always blustery talk about their greatness form fans and players yet with not so much to back it up since the fall of the berlin wall.
2.Shenanigans from the their new crop of players in international tournaments of late.......should i go into the list of transgressions here?
3. And lastly....why show a team that in this tournament has had piss-poor results of late playing aagainst Belarus over what should be a great Finland-Sweden game with a super rivalry tonight? That's the best reason of all.They can only show so many games....what have you done for our viewing pleasure lately? The klm line is a long time ago.

Was that interesting enough?

Buya89

Aug 11, 2004
Russia
cyclops said:
Oh several,let's see 1.the always blustery talk about their greatness form fans and players yet with not so much to back it up since the fall of the berlin wall.
2.Shenanigans from the their new crop of players in international tournaments of late.......should i go into the list of transgressions here?
3. And lastly....why show a team that in this tournament has had piss-poor results of late playing aagainst Belarus over what should be a great Finland-Sweden game with a super rivalry tonight? That's the best reason of all.They can only show so many games....what have you done for our viewing pleasure lately? The klm line is a long time ago.

Take your viewing pleasure and shove it :)
No seriously, maybe they should have tryouts for who makes it on TV? or Lottery :)
nahhh

espo*

Buya89 said:
Take your viewing pleasure and shove it :)
No seriously, maybe they should have tryouts for who makes it on TV? or Lottery :)
nahhh
And there's another example.Hey,your fans were the ones who said tsn hates Russia......then you wanted the reasons right? well,i gave em to ya big guy...why cry and get all baby now? If you don't want to hear them don't ask..just watch the game that's on right now.

The True Blue Crew

Jun 11, 2004
steps to the ACC
there is not any...
if I wanted to see Triple H talk, I'd watched Blade Trinity again, but then to no avail... no hockey...

and when you rooted for yer team, whichever it is, didn't you single out the russians on that team and not rooted for them, or that didn't matter when they were scoring goals ?

Buya89

Aug 11, 2004
Russia
cyclops said:
And there's another example.Hey,your fans were the ones who said tsn hates Russia......then you wanted the reasons right? well,i gave em to ya big guy...why cry and get all baby now? If you don't want to hear them don't ask..just watch the game that's on right now.

Im sorry mister. Its hard not to cry after reading something like that. But hey I'll try to contain my self from breaking in to tears again :)

Berkut

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
cyclops said:

What the HELL are you talking about?!

1. Are you going to deny we are a great hockey nation?
2. Please do...
3. Sure, Sweden - Danemark was an exiting game....Or USA- Slovenia was even better...

The True Blue Crew

Jun 11, 2004
steps to the ACC
this is pure trolling, ppl don't pay attention, somebody's sore for some other reason.

p.s. on the forums I moderate, I'd give at least one warning with 1-day ban for inciting virtual fighting

Last edited:

wassup77

Nov 15, 2004
Sweden
mikkoz said:
And good defensive play from Belarus + Mezin has been solid.

Russia make them look good. All shots have been bad and easy for Mezin to stop. The Belarus defence is pretty good though...the Russians have a little problem coming trough.

espo*

Berkut said:
What the HELL are you talking about?!

1. Are you going to deny we are a great hockey nation?
2. Please do...
3. Sure, Sweden - Danemark was an exiting game....Or USA- Slovenia was even better...
No,you are a great hockey nation(i wish your fans would admit that as much about us,it seems you never do,how you can't i don't know).Sweden won silver last year,U.S.A won bronze and they are our neighbors and probably biggest rivals right now because we have'nt faced you much head to head lately,that's why these teams are on the tube.I mean it's Sweden-Finland tonight and tsn can only carry so many games...they are on!!!Not Russia -Belarus.I'd like to watch it but given a choice i'll take the Swe-Fin game anyday. Pierre Mcquirre don't pick the f'in games.

Buya89

Aug 11, 2004
Russia
I dont know about other fans, but I always believed that Canada was a great hockey country, same with Sweden/Finland/Czechs

espo*

TML-SM said:
this is pure trolling, ppl don't pay attention, somebody's sore from some other reason.

p.s. on the forums I moderate, I'd give at least one warning with 1-day ban for inciting virtual fighting
I'm not trolling..........the guy said tsn hates Russia...c'mon.The games that are on are the games that are on.why not just enjoy the game action here and leave that stuff out of it.A russia-belarus game thread gets turned into a tsn thread by one guy.

The True Blue Crew

Jun 11, 2004
steps to the ACC
oh well, in fact it was me who complained about tsn. i admit, i didn't go as far as saying tsn hates russia and all, but come on, do I wanna see Triple H giving some lame-ass interview when there is a hockey game oN??

cyclops said:
I'm not trolling..........the guy said tsn hates Russia...c'mon.The games that are on are the games that are on.why not just enjoy the game action here and leave that stuff out of it.A russia-belarus game thread gets turned into a tsn thread by one guy.

Berkut

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
cyclops said:
I'm talking about this tournament, but all of them. It's been 8 years I'm watching hockey here in Canada, and not a single time did they show a Russian game unless of course we play against Canada or US...

espo*

TML-SM said:
oh well,
now it's more less settled, good going, lads.
shake hands, raise a martini or whatever is in yer hand and toast to hockey
why fite ?
Indeed. :)

espo*

Dan Galvin said:
Most be a boring game since most of this talk is not about the actions on the ice.
Well,what's happening then? what time are we at? how is the game going flow wise?

The Benchwarmer

Apr 9, 2005
England
Berkut said:
I'm talking about this tournament, but all of them. It's been 8 years I'm watching hockey here in Canada, and not a single time did they show a Russian game unless of course we play against Canada or US...

I'm not surprised, I've noticed considerable bias against Russia from TSN, but what can you do?

Do they know the cold war is over? Did anyone tell them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad