WC: May 4 GDT - Russia vs. Belarus

Status
Not open for further replies.

TORRUS

May 31, 2004
Beli
End of the first. Still 0-0. The whole period seemed like a long powerplay for the Russians. Even Malkin had one or two great chances when shorthanded. Belarus had some nice chances as well. If Russia continues this way they should score.

GO RUSSIA!!!! :jump:

The True Blue Crew

Jun 11, 2004
steps to the ACC
Go Russia,
man.. too bad tsn isn't carrying it here in Canada...
why oh why not ???
they are showing SWE vs SUI(FIN) twice, and haven't showed a single game that Russia played. the only way to see the russkies play is if they make it to the final or semis against Canada or something...

wassup77

Nov 15, 2004
Sweden
TML-SM said:
Go Russia,
why oh why not ???
they are showing SWE vs SUI(FIN) twice, and haven't showed a single game that Russia played. the only way to see the russkies play is if they make it to the final or semis against Canada or something...

Finland vs Sweden will be a better game than this. So don't be sad ;)

The True Blue Crew

Jun 11, 2004
steps to the ACC
I know... oh well. plus freaking Chelsea lost yesterday and my buddy wants to see the second leg Milan vs PSV
I'd rather watch hockey :)
p.s. y is Forsberg not playing ?

wassup77 said:
Finland vs Sweden will be a better game than this. So don't be sad ;)

Berkut

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
TML-SM said:
Go Russia,
why oh why not ???
That's TSN for you! They never show Russia, they hate Russia!! :rant:

TORRUS

May 31, 2004
Beli
End of the second. 1-0, Kharitonov. I am impressed how strong the Russians are. They are doing great in the corners and allways come out with the puck. Incredible!
But, the score is still 1-0! :madfire: Mezin is doing great, while Zvyagin didn't have much to do. Malkin line didn't play very much.

Berkut

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
Anything good generated on the PP? Is Kovalchuk playing on the PP? Did we have any good chances in the 2nd beside the goal??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->